Quick question if anybody knows -
Is the Spring Bloom Mayor's Gift game running just one week, or multiple weeks with different buildings each week?
I remember the previous Valentine's update was mentioned that it would run from Feb 1 - 14 with different content each week. Here, it only states Spring Bloom starting March 30 with no end date.
April 2018 - last edited April 2018
What I find odd is that no one was asking for any of these updates and new features. EA changed the game on us all and we have just been forced to adapt. I wish they would make more of the changes and suggestions that actual players want such as more land and customization abilities.
There is also a new glitch in the war energy counter that wasn’t there before the update. When another unit of energy is about to be added the timer disappears for a few seconds instead of the additional energy showing up right away. This is a problem when you are trying to get attacks out in a hurry.
I know the changes in the war system were not what players imagined. But I do think the changes have made war more strategic.
Is it perfect? NO.
Do the changes give us a chance to develop new strategies YES
All good for me 😀
Austraslua @ War
You guys need to find a solution to solve a problem that's been happening in club wars. If the enemy club has a lead and that all enemy mayors get under shield, they can just stay under shield until the war's over and win it.
So basically if you get too far behind, you can't catch up if the other club uses that strategy. It kills the fun
Thx for your time and have a great day !
On the next update to war (sooner the better) can you please consider application of penalty points to a winning team if they have a lead and all their cities are shielded by their opponent. I am beginning to see a trend where some will jump to a lead, and then sit under bubble for hours until the war clock runs out. A city that puts all the cities under a shield should be rewarded somehow to gain points back and steal the win. Maybe another consideration would be to allow points for strikes on shields to weaken shields. After "X" strikes on a shield, it weakens, and allows the war strikes to resume doing damage to a city when all the opponents cities are under a shield. Forces fair play since opponents are randomly selected and may have a time zone advantage, take a lead, then sit under bubble.
Thanks in advance for your considerations.
War war war...
How about focusing on some of the less sexy things? Like:
- Removing that totally unnecessary censoring system in the chat room. In Finnish language, this systems censors perfectly normal words, and this makes conversations extremely frustrating. Anyway, who cares if someone writes a curseword or two? If it really bothers other members, they can always expel the member that doesn't behave as others want to! Otherwise, EA, leave us adult people alone!
- The chat is very difficult to use altogether! Give us multiple chats so we can isolate topics: war talk, buying/selling, rules of conduct, general talk etc. At the moment the chat is slow and messy beyod belief.
- Also, it would be very welcome if you could tag members to your comments. Would be easier to see who's talking to whom.
- How about a chance to skip a war? If there is a good, well-functioning community in a club, it's a shame if others want war victories and others don't want to attack anybody ever. It's a lose-lose situation. You could change the game so that the war would affect just those cities that "signed in" that particular fight. Even if everyone loved the war, oftentimes different members have work or trips or whatever - and this cripples the whole club.
- The SimCash awards for getting 5000 metals/suits/vegetables made, are ridiculously low. I calculated that I would have to concentrate on just making those particular products day and night for the better part of a year. 30 SimCash is stupid and insulting. Now if it was something like 3000 SimCash, it might be worth it. Come on, guys.
- The same insane logic applies to many other things too: 120 platinum keys to get the best mountain/beach items? That's at least a year, unless you devote your whole life to SB. Or, unless you put in real money. Not gonna do either, thank you very much.