Re: SimCity BuildIt - Club Wars Arenas Update 1.21.2

by SimCityAbdul

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Currently the war energy clock is not working properly.  I am stuck without energy and the clock won’t advance more than 15 seconds without repeating.  So it always says zero energy and 14 minutes and 55 to 40 seconds to go and never advances beyond that.  

Message 11 of 30 (2,604 Views)

★★★ Novice

Multiple issues faced same as other players (and all members of our group):

• trying to access war map timed out
  • trying to access GHQ timed out
  • trying to re build a building which was destroyed in war timed out
  • chat working extremely slowly almost unusable 

Since war has ended I did experience some improvement in speed but it is still to slow to play.

Game is unplayable as it is and i do not know how much patience i am going to have with it maybe if EA could inform us when we can actually continue to play and provide to all affected with some gifts this sore feeling in my mouth would go away.    

Message 12 of 30 (2,599 Views)

★ Apprentice

An hour has passed since the clock problem was first noticed... no energy being regenerated....clock still broken.  Closing the game and coming back later after reloading did not help.  Somehow the other team was able to score and passed our winning score, but we are unable to attack.  No credit given for several attacks that were made for a challenge just before the clock problem began. 

Message 13 of 30 (2,594 Views)

★★ Novice
Ditto, so is my team. Everyone is slow. Takes up to 15 seconds for even small dialogs to display regardless of device or internet connection
Message 14 of 30 (2,576 Views)

★★ Novice
After the new update, our club went to war. There were A LOT of glitches and a considerable lag in gameplay. Very early into the war, several of my club members received a notification that the war had ended and some of them even recieved rewards. The members continued to play, and one of them reached 25,000 points, which was a monumental task indeed! Those club members never got their due rewards. All of them have sent messages to EA, only to hear that the research team was looking into the problem. Will EA provide the proper rewards to these club members? It would be the right thing to do!

How many others has these issues?
Message 15 of 30 (2,514 Views)

★ Apprentice

We had the same problem. One teammate was notified war ended and received winners prizes and one bronze chest, his current achievement. 

When the war ended he was up to 1 gold chest but didn’t receive anything. Missing 2 bronze, 3 silver, 1 gold. Told him to send ticket to EA.

im not sure how they can compensate him but will post final resolution.

Message 16 of 30 (2,501 Views)

★★ Novice
The research team should be able to figure it out and compensate accordingly. It’s wrong that they screwed the whole system up without testing it and won’t compensate them.
Message 17 of 30 (2,496 Views)

★ Novice
Same with my whole group. Serious lag for a day or so, then game crashed, and haven't been able to chat with my group, enter contest, or global trade or anything since. Keeps saying check your connection, but as I'm on my phone emailing tech support it's definitely not my connection. Contacted support to get help and was told to do basic troubleshooting steps. Which was so patronising because I'd already done them before I even contacted EA. Can't they just accept something has gone wrong with the new update and fix it???
Message 18 of 30 (2,460 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Check the Twitter account for SimCity Buildit 2 days after end of season. Check the Twitter account for SimCity Buildit on the days said on the patch notes.
Message 19 of 30 (2,457 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Maybe you all were attacked with various Energy Vampires. I was attacked with 5 once.
Message 20 of 30 (2,456 Views)