Re: SimCity BuildIt - Club Wars Arenas Update 1.21.2

by awalkeden

Original Post

SimCity BuildIt - Club Wars Arenas Update 1.21.2

EA app Team

Club Wars Arenas

Mayor, Club Wars just got even better! Now you can team up and unlock arenas to earn awesome rewards with your Club. Plus, collect Battle Boosters to increase your Club’s energy, earn War Simoleons, and more. You can also:

• Lasso yourself a victory in Contest of Mayors Seasons: Wild West, beginning March 28
• Build a blossoming city when you play Mayor’s Gift Game: Spring Bloom, beginning March 30

Thanks for playing!

Message 1 of 30 (10,771 Views)

★ Apprentice

How is placement in arenas determined? Is Elo scoring the same as current one? None of the top 100 have 2500 with current rating system. We are at 1927 and about 452 place. Does that mean we will be in the same arena as top 100? Yikes. We are in arena 2.

Message 2 of 30 (10,391 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

SimCity, please give us a look on the Wild West and Spring blossom buildings Standard smile

Message 3 of 30 (10,384 Views)

★★★★ Novice

this is great,but the lag is back big time. can’t war with this lag. my whole team is having issues with this. it is not on my end. please fix this

Message 4 of 30 (10,237 Views)

★★ Novice

The LAG is HORRIBLE, simply unplayable ...

Message 5 of 30 (10,193 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here. Since the upgrade but much worse today, trying to visit the war island times out. Very laggy in the Global Trade Depot too.

My whole club is affected so definitely server side. EA please resolve, this isn’t fun.

Message 6 of 30 (10,182 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Endless problems.

Some of our players experienced end of war, we won, and got their prizes. Others not. All can continue the fight, the real end is 1 day ahead.

All players experience connectivity problems. Very slow. Can't even enter the war island.

Sometimes attack is not recorded. I lose the war items and strength, but enemy is not affected.

One of our players was able to hit 14 force: 7+4+1+1+1.

Chat in not working. Sent a message 5 hours ago 3 times. App said 3 times, I have to be online to do that. The message appeared 4 minutes ago 3 times.

Of course our connecivity to the net is excellent, can browse and facebook lightning fast.

Message 7 of 30 (10,127 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi @mountainvision ,

they increased the points we receive. Earlier with a weaker enemy we got rank points e.g. 16. Now we will get with a much weaker enemy 36 ranking points. Soon there will be a lot of clubs above 2500.

Message 8 of 30 (10,116 Views)

★ Apprentice

Currently the game is dead. Can't enter war island, can't repair war damage, can't enter contest island, can't chat, can't GTHQ... I am not online??? How do you think I send this very message? With a homing pigeon?

Message 9 of 30 (10,116 Views)

★★★ Novice

The update klled the game, it is simply not playable anymore, my complete team has the issues regardless of ios or android. Seems your backend servers can’t handle the load of the new update... the game doesn’t respond, or is very slow.

a message to the players that acknoweledges the issue and that you are working on it would be nice..

Message 10 of 30 (10,082 Views)