SimCity Build Update 1.5 is now live!

by AmelieEA

Original Post

Re: SimCity Build Update 1.5 is now live!

★★★ Newbie
How do I get up date?
Message 31 of 61 (3,662 Views)

★★★ Newbie

why cant SimCity BuildIt have free RCI Zones like the PC version and the Mony mechanism should be better like getting to raise and lower tax

there should be no Levels 

Message 32 of 61 (3,567 Views)

★★★ Newbie

why cant SimCity BuildIt have free RCI Zones like the PC version and the Money mechanism should be better like getting to raise and lower tax

there should be no Levels 

Message 33 of 61 (3,566 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Global trade HQ, no announcement on fixing it?
So many of us begging for it, it's strange you're not honoring your core customers?
Message 34 of 61 (3,463 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Please let the traffic and pedestrians density higher in the next update! 

It makes more like a powerful city!

Message 35 of 61 (3,185 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well I read back through the posts and it seems a lot of people have been complaining about the Global Trade HQ and not being able to purchase anything because of their lack of speed in getting anything and the amount of people trying to get the same  item. 

It appears this has has now been fixed in the since that if you get into someone's store you're pretty much guarenteed to  get the item you went in there for. 

However, a new issue has arrised that makes it much more frustrating... the selections at the stores are now mostly all donuts, batteries, watches and  remotes, and that's it with very few other items in the mix. 

Before the update, while many times the cheap items were hard to get, you still had a wide selection of items and could easily get items you specifically looking for if you were willing to pay the higher price.  Now if you're looking for something specific you don't see it one time in 30 minutes of nothing but looking through stores.  It's just the same 4-5 items at high prices.  I imagine these are the items in stores that aren't selling.

This "fix" is sooooooo much worse.

Message 36 of 61 (3,092 Views)

★★ Apprentice

How is it "sooooo" worse? You don't see what you can't get. If no one wants donuts, that'll what will remain.

I don't get it.

See lots of stuff but can't get.... complain

See stuff you don't want but when you do see it you can get it..... complain.

Huh?!

Message 37 of 61 (3,066 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I agree, have maxed out my space and want to expand and I cant. Sucker that I am, I paid dearly for these items. Expansion of my city or ability to start new cities would make it a worthwhile game, not as flexible as other Sims games I've played.
Message 38 of 61 (3,043 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

A very simple solution that can be applied to the global market, just apply a selection of products with random and distinct in items, and show at least one element of each. It can be applied directly to the server immediately.

Message 39 of 61 (2,989 Views)

★ Novice

I love this game and I want it will be better after every update. 

I recommend the Storage should be categorized in 3 groups: Raw material (produced from factory), Final goods or medium goods ( produced from shop) and Expanding and another ( for Vu Tower and landscape expanding). This will make us easy in control the  quantity and each items. 

Another update is Hiding function, sometimes I want to enjoy or see the city without the Hat icon ( for upgrading buiding). It is very annoy in some buildings that I want to keep their level. 

Final word is What is the Tax calculation, although I try to increase the population, however, the money does not rise so much, more than 200,000 but only 14,447 . WTH???, I will conclude that tax only bases on the real population of each building but not the rising form specialties. In fact it rsie but very very little, as the piece of sand in middle of the beach.

Thank you Confusedmileytongue:

Message 40 of 61 (2,936 Views)