Re: SimCity Build Update 1.5 is now live!

by MrJustastic

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

I can not speak any English, translate all the google translator.
I am not the best of the mayors of the game, I've had some failures strategies, but problems with the global market HQ desempolgam me to play SimCity.
I thought it was something with my connection here in Brazil, or even my mobile, but I saw that the problem is global. (laughs)
Currently in my market only appear donuts, controls, batteries and watches, how do I get access to other items, and before we had problems with buying things that are no longer for sale.
If possible and of interest to SimCity producers could make a market search, which enabled us, the users, the only filter the items of our interest. It would be a great evolution in the game and welcome to all users.
I hope it's helpful my comments, and I look forward to an update with nice improvements fueling the gameplay.

Message 41 of 61 (3,257 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes!!! The Glodal Market is such a joke! Not only does it hardly ever actually display the item you're looking for, but if you actually find what you are looking for, by the time you get to the other city to buy it, it is already gone!

Also, there needs to be a search field, so you can actually find the item you need. It takes forever just to find what you need!
Message 42 of 61 (3,135 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Nearly one month after this announcement was made and no update showing up in the iOS App Store. Still showing version 1.3.23. 

So, what's up? 

Message 43 of 61 (3,045 Views)

★ Novice

I logged in tonight to spend some time farming the market and you have done it again, darn it!!!  Something has changed in the Global Market!!!  WHERE ARE ALL THE DONUTS AND VU ITEMS?????

Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Nice update!  Still getting the "This item is no more avaliable" message on hi demand items, but that's ok.   I was able to buy the first ten or twelve items I wanted without any problems.  

Message 44 of 61 (2,905 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Would really be nice if there was some kind of notification from development when changes were made...

Message 45 of 61 (2,877 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Have you guys done something to "fix" the taxes?

My tax earnings have suddenly halved!.. 

Message 46 of 61 (2,860 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yup. Same deal. Taxes halved.

Message 47 of 61 (2,621 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hello
I have a case open #35034, and the thing is that nobody answers me,since they can't solve my problem, I had no feedback. I have a city, and yesterday when i logged in, my city storage was with the capacity of 30,when i had 250, and the 2 extra slots that i had in my global market where gone to. I followed all the instructions that where gave to me, and after unistalling,cleaning with DU, reboot my phone, and sell 241 items, (because EA give me 547 in money to upgrade again my city storage) when i reach 29 items, the option of upgrading still don't appear. It's a very fustrating situation, and nobody tell me if is going to be a way to solve this,and I have my city stagnated.....at least tell me a yes or no Please....I think I deserve it after almost lose my wife and work because of this....please say something....thank you
Message 48 of 61 (2,511 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hello I have a case open #35034, and the thing is that nobody answers me,since they can't solve my problem, I had no feedback. I have a city, and yesterday when i logged in, my city storage was with the capacity of 30,when i had 250, and the 2 extra slots that i had in my global market where gone to. I followed all the instructions that where gave to me, and after unistalling,cleaning with DU, reboot my phone, and sell 241 items, (because EA give me 547 in money to upgrade again my city storage) when i reach 29 items, the option of upgrading still don't appear. It's a very fustrating situation, and nobody tell me if is going to be a way to solve this,and I have my city stagnated.....at least tell me a yes or no Please....I think I deserve it after almost lose my wife and work because of this....please say something....thank you
Message 49 of 61 (2,511 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My version of the game is still 1.2. I see no updates on Google play. Is there a way to upgrade in the game?

Message 50 of 61 (2,457 Views)