Re: SimCity Build Update 1.5 is now live!

by xvxueke

Original Post

Deinstalled the game- unplayable...

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I Thinkt there ist something much worse than not finding things in the Trade center:

A not workind Trade center.

Mine does not sale things. The Items I try to sell there do not sell even after 3 days and no matter what it is and how cheap I make it.

So I have no other way of making money than upgrading the houses.

This leads to a fast rising in the levels. Anyway: this should be much slower. Because with every new level you have to build more stuff. 

And the commercial Buildings like police, fire, scool, water etc. are too expensive.

I have been in level 16 and would need 190.000 coins to fulfill everything. But within one Level I can only earn about 20.000 coins. 

And with every new rise in the level I need more money and I earn less because sims move out because I cannnot fulfil my dutys.

I was at happyness 55% when I quit....

I have deinstalled it now because it is only frustrating. he buildings cost too much, The possibility of earning money is bad because the Trade center does not work, the waiting- times until stuff is ready is too long, you cannot play it longer than 10 Minutes, after that all Productions have been filled and I leave the game.

I think its ok to buy some cash, I normally spent like 5-20 Euro for a good game, but I will not spent a single cent for this.

I have been playing HayDay vor now 5 month and I still like it. The relation between money and duty is perfect and the trade center works perfect and extremly fast. There is no way of filtering but it does not matter. It would be too easy if you findthings too fast. 

But in your trade center it just takes too long until you get to another city and mostly there is nothing to sell.

Message 21 of 61 (4,103 Views)

★★ Novice
i wonder...
even if there are so many complaints regarding global trade hq.. there has been no fix...
nothing but all common heartless saying.. we are continuously improving it...

this implies that.. by making people annoyed and pissed.. the game maker can sell more sim cash... and.. of course.. it is a lot more beneficial to ea.. making free players to sim cash buyers.. rather than making everyone happy...

if ea is listening to all players.. they should have said.. we will fix global hq by.. 02/2015 something like that... if ea hires me.. i can fix this problem within a week... putting a filter is that difficult..?? did your software engineers say like that..?? then ea hired wrong people...

Message 22 of 61 (4,087 Views)

★★ Novice
put a filter to global trade center first... that looks the biggest problem that you have...
Message 23 of 61 (4,087 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

To Simcity BuildIt
We Need:
1.) Place For Borrow Money
2.) Can Move Road Highway. So We're Not Upgrade Again
3.) More Cars In We Are City
Me Found Problems:
1.) Not The Smoke Shadow In Basic Factory
2.) Not The Smoke In Wasted Factory And Electrical Factory
3.) Traffic Light In Intersection Two-lane Road With Four-lane Road And Nine-lane Road
4.) And Not There Light Path On The Corner
5.) Not Sound If Me Touch Mayor House

Message 24 of 61 (4,077 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I used a separate email address to set up a separate FB account just for this game. Solves the problem of letting a bunch of strangers into my personal FB account.

Now if only everybody who sends me a FB Friend Request would do the same, I wouldn't have to see all the drivel about their personal lives and we could actually talk about the game, and buy things from each other.

@EmilyYankee wrote:

I would like to see the ability to sign into my Origin account with this game. This way I can keep Facebook out of the mix. Currently I am a Android player  and Google Play will not allow you to add gamer friends. So the only way I can add friends to the game is by spamming my Facebook account....wand well that is no fun!

Message 25 of 61 (4,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also experiencing this issue since update on Galaxy note 10.1 2014. It won't zoom out so I can view the whole city, and all bubbles and manufactured items are super tiny.  Makes the game almost unplayable. Don't have this issue on my Samsung S4.  Have rebooted and reinstalled.. No help. 

Message 26 of 61 (4,000 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have nexus 6 and I barely can zoom in or out.
Fix the HQ market
Things are so expensive
Needs more option to be better game not just building skyscraper
Message 27 of 61 (3,984 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What i really want is sandbox if there is only survival through thinking and patience it will eventually become to over money skills i personally have 70 000 coins but if we had sandbox we could make some big cities and not have to wait years to get nice skyscrapers and money so just think of that cause the update i dont really see a diffrence

Message 28 of 61 (3,890 Views)

★★★ Newbie
[edit: email address removed]
Message 29 of 61 (3,782 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@EmilyYankee wrote:

I would like to see the ability to sign into my Origin account with this game. This way I can keep Facebook out of the mix. 

100% Agree!  I don't have or use or want Facebook.  I have over 70 friends on Origin.  I don't know how many are playing SimCity BuildIt but would love to connect with any who are.  It seems ironic that I sign into THIS forum using my Origin account, but not into this game.

Message 30 of 61 (3,698 Views)