Re: SimCity Build-It Update 1.1 is coming!

by Seth10n

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

@NoSignsOfPain wrote:

When removing something from your Trade Depot

1. Why doesn't the item go back into your inventory? I've had some high ticket items just disappear which I was bummed about because I could've used them.

2. Why does it cost a dollar?! Or whatever that stuff is called.

Those are my only qualms, otherwise, great game.

This appears to be by design: http://help.ea.com/en/article/tips-for-starting-in-simcity-buildit/#6

6. I didn't get my item back when I cancelled my Trade Depot sale!
Be very sure when you cancel a sale, as the item will be lost forever! As City Storage has limited capacity, it's not possible for the item to be returned to you.

Message 11 of 18 (5,272 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm playing on Version 1.2.19.19...

When might we expect an updated version? Will there be an announcement? Will we know when it happens or will the app just update automatically when we log on?

Message 12 of 18 (5,099 Views)

★ Novice

I would like the ability to filter my search for something specific on the Global Trade HQ

Message 13 of 18 (4,823 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The biggest issue is it takes way to long to make money and it really slows the game
Message 14 of 18 (4,808 Views)

★★★ Novice
please introduce new buildings!
Message 15 of 18 (4,752 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Love the new game and it is more enjoyable than previous versions I have been playing sim city since 1989. If I was to offer a suggestion for improvement it would be the global HQ, as it could be a little more elegant. It is currently time consuming going in and out of the HQ to hope the item you are after is listed. Could I recommend that you enable the user to search by item, listing the item, who is selling it and the price in a scroll down list with the ability to also select all items currently available. Alternatively all the user to be notified when an item there are after is available.

Again great job love the game and I have my kids also hooked on it.

Cheers
Zeroanarchy
Message 16 of 18 (4,713 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

Just wondering if there's some kind of changelog available so we can see what's fixed/changed when the game gets updated.  My android phone just downloaded an update.

Great game so far.  Hope the online trade gets changed so it's easier to get items as it's a bit disappointing when you get that HUGE box saying the item's no longer available. (perhaps just a quick bit of text that scrolls up after clicking on it stating item has been sold or something, although would prefer a better system in general)

Message 17 of 18 (4,565 Views)

★★ Novice
I am also stuck with a full trade hq. All of my items are priced to sell and are uncommon or rare in the world trade market. The only possible reason why these things are not selling is that there is a bug that does not properly synchronize what I see versus what others see.
Message 18 of 18 (4,485 Views)