Re: SimCity Build-It Update 1.1 is coming!

by cristinapeterson

Original Post

SimCity Build-It Update 1.1 is coming!

Community Manager (retired)

Greetings Mayors,

Update 1.1 will be launched next week and here are some of the improvements that you can look forward to:

• Improved Game Center experience on iOS8
  • Improved Facebook connect experience
  • The game is now saved more often, improving your transition for multi-device play
  • Several behind-the-scene fixes to keep your city in top shape
  • Smoother trading in the Global Market
  • Improved visualisation for data layers to clearly show you which buildings are covered by a certain service.
  • Balanced Disaster mode
  • Improved city loading
  • Fixed a rare issue where a user did not receive items purchased from the Global Market
  • Fixed an issue where a friend did not show up in the Social Bar or in his city.
  • Fixed an issue where users did not see loot drops in their friend’s Trade Depot
  • Fixed an issue where a user received an error message when a device had in-app-purchases disabled

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 1 of 18 (16,879 Views)

★★★ Newbie

still we have problem in ::

- users did not see loot drops in their friend’s Trade Depot

Message 2 of 18 (15,788 Views)

★★★ Novice
Please update the global trade market. By the second the city loads item is already sold. Also my items don't sell anymore , I sell the stuff 75% off and the good materials not basic. Also let me add friend when I visit city.
Message 3 of 18 (15,621 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Great game.

As part of the update, could you please remove the 1 Simcast cost to remove an item from your Trade Depot temporarily until the current issue with items not being able to be sold is fixed.

That would be great. Thanks.

Message 4 of 18 (15,569 Views)

★★ Novice
Bug. Well, here it is: I've entered market HQ and then I chose a product. After the loading city of another player I found that I could build a new house there (there was helmet and I could request new plan or build the house)
P.s. Sorry for my English
Message 5 of 18 (15,438 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
winbydefault, that's because the supply and demand is all screwed up. There's a million more people trying to buy certain items (nails, saplings, etc.) than trying to sell it. More people would sell it if you could set prices higher than their artificially low caps.
Message 6 of 18 (15,389 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, please fix the trade depot problem. I too have things sitting in my trade depot that have not sold and I have no way of deleting them to put something else in. Very frustrating!

Message 7 of 18 (15,130 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Need to fix the road upgrades . Make it cheaper for us
Message 8 of 18 (15,017 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Please address trade depot issues. Items stuck in que never being sold. Please give a wait time for adjusting prices or to remove item from trade depot.

Sim City players should not be punished by paying real $$ for something that is obviously not working as intended... If this is intended this needs to be addressed in game to warn players before filling slots and having no access to selling items on global market.

Please advise.
Message 9 of 18 (14,572 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When removing something from your Trade Depot

1. Why doesn't the item go back into your inventory? I've had some high ticket items just disappear which I was bummed about because I could've used them.

2. Why does it cost a dollar?! Or whatever that stuff is called.

Those are my only qualms, otherwise, great game.

Message 10 of 18 (14,539 Views)