Re: SimCash Miss-Tap

by freecss_ea

Original Post

SimCash Miss-Tap

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice
You probably won't do anything about this, but meh - that's your speciality.

Spent real cash on your premium game currency "SimCash" for you to transfer it into worthless "Simoleons" with the incorrect tap of a button when the menu unexpectedly popped up.

You'll tell me to open a report - handle it with Customer Service. I really CBF going through all that effort for Abishak (your automated customer service guy), to get back to me with a 'can't do anything, here's 50 simcash' message.

I spent $300-400 on cards, then realised that was pointless cos others have cheated their way to max rank cards without earning / buying them. Now you steal the corresponding SimCash through an unwanted transaction.

So dirty and corrupt.

Another 1,000 SimCash to the 10-11,000 you've already stolen from me with this BS feature.
Message 1 of 7 (1,091 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Let me say this clearly.

NOBODY WANTS TO SPEND SIMCASH ON SIMOLEONS.

NOBODY HAS EVER INTENTIONALLY PURCHASED SIMOLEONS WITH SIMCASH.

Add a confirmation button, better yet - Remove the menu altogether. It's bloody theft.
Message 2 of 7 (1,069 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I agree, I accidentally lost 1000 hard-earned sim dollars for some measly coins. I have almost 2 million coins and now less than 1000 sim dollars. I think the entire pane was set up to do the transaction, not just the button. A confirmation screen would have helped tremendously, now I feel like EA stole my sim dollars. I feel sick.

If you have a conscience about this issue, please reissue the dollars to city Lumino City. 

1000 sim dollars is worth 1 million coins, not 62,000. Shame on you.

Message 3 of 7 (966 Views)

★ Novice
I couldnt agree more. I had 1000 sumcash disappear over night. And i did not buy anything, including simoleans. Insofar as i spent real money on purchasing simcash and received no reasonable response, i consider it fraud.
Message 4 of 7 (904 Views)

★ Apprentice
I guarantee they will not help you with anything related to purchases here. Emailing support through the game is your only slim to none chance of getting any real help.
Message 5 of 7 (886 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m fed up with the user interface that uses simcashe, which I don't want to use unintentionally.

If the user uses the cache, please add the confirmation screen to appear.

If you can turn this feature on/off in the config, I think everyone will be happy.

Message 6 of 7 (794 Views)

★★★ Newbie

+1 I have the same problem many times... I spent simcash that I do not want to... by mistake... some games proprose confirmation... why not simcity? I do not pay any simcash before confirmation is not active! Do the same, no confirmation = no pay !!

Message 7 of 7 (551 Views)