Re: Shield Buster in Club Wars coming soon!!!

by BlazinsZ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Shield Buster in Club Wars coming soon!!!

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Not much is known about this new booster, except that it can be used to prevent enemies from hiding. It’s about time something is done about this problem. I guess the drop in interest due to boring wars caused EA to sit up and tackle this problem?

I’m still skeptical that they will set things right with this booster, but at least they are doing something about it.

Yes, I know the issue about someone using shield buster on me while I’m busy. But I rather be attacked by an aggressive team than losing to a lame team that hides to win—I’m looking at weak teams that lag behind us at the start and then they start hiding to do that hit n hide trick to get the lead.

Hiding is the only way to win cheaters? Well, I rather lose to a whole team of cheaters than losing to a lame team.

I do hope this will solve the issue of those pesky one man or two men team (typical profile: 10 men team with one guy having unbelievable high stats while all other teammates are level 1~20 only) always hiding to win every war of theirs.

The only thing I’m worried about is how it affects the war stuff collection from repairs.

Message 1 of 49 (7,169 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Expert

Hi J6NiceL, good to see you. After years of denying a problem existed (instead they call it a “strategy”) EA finally offers a possible solution that you can purchase another weapon to offset the run and hide crowd...maybe. Like you I would much rather compete with the cheaters, at least they to come to play. I hope it works out well for you my friend.

View in thread

Message 2 of 49 (7,122 Views)

All Replies

★ Expert

Hi J6NiceL, good to see you. After years of denying a problem existed (instead they call it a “strategy”) EA finally offers a possible solution that you can purchase another weapon to offset the run and hide crowd...maybe. Like you I would much rather compete with the cheaters, at least they to come to play. I hope it works out well for you my friend.

Message 2 of 49 (7,123 Views)

★★ Guide

Good day, Pinnacle!

Actually, shield buster had made me come back lol. The “strategy” and previous inaction from EA had dwindled my interest a lot. I do look forward to see how the new boost works.

I’m also curious on what strategy lovers think about this lol

Message 3 of 49 (7,111 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Not a boost, its an attack... so will probably require war cards and almost certainly cash (real) to access quickly....

Message 4 of 49 (7,090 Views)

★★ Guide

If it’s an attack, means the ones spending will have the advantage. Why am I not surprised that EA will use this opportunity to earn more from us?

Message 5 of 49 (7,039 Views)

★ Pro

If you want to be scammed then pay to buy these cards, but I think most honest players don't put a penny to buy these cards because it's not worth it, spend a few dollars, to improve a disaster from level 6 to 8, and then find hackers with level 15, that makes no sense, maybe some innocent new player will make that mistake, but after a while they will realize the scam, it is obvious. While EA does not solve the problem with hackers, these new attacks are really nothing for those who want to enjoy the game, it does not represent any change. I think this is the reason why EA is trying to force COM players (which are many more) to play wars and also spend money, but that obviously won't work. Desperation is evident, but the solution about forcing by COM is very bad, if wars have few players it is for obvious reasons.

In my club we reached a good rank, and we get a position like 400 in the leaderboard. We had 8 wars in a row with only cheaters, over and over again, impressive! , players with low war rank, but level 15 disasters, and drops unlimited magnetisms attacks. I didn't think it was that true until I experienced it, we had an open war with one of these cheaters club, and they threw more than 100 magnetism in every of our cities, they always rebuilt fast, and i was wondering, How much space do they have in their storage? i mean, to be able to launch so many magnetism you need a lot of space, and what do they do with ducks and ammos? because they always threw magnetism, no other attack, and they get a lot of items by rebuilding, just insane. 

Many of these clubs use discord, and we reached they and talked with they asking why cheating? some of they laughed and mocked us, saying: '' oh my god probably your are new here LOL, this is the way you play this game, noobs! LOL'' and others were more '' kind '' like: '' we started cheating because is the only way to get to this league, all clubs here are hackers, all of them, sorry about that, i know how its feel, if you want we can do an open war with you '' ... 

They always says that when you talk to them in discord, '' If you don't cheat here, you can get to the leaderboard, is how this part of the rank is, just get over it''

We have been reduced to 700 in the leaderboard, we are currently in a war with a team hacking again... So, 
you will realize, the 700 clubs in the ranking, all are hackers, maybe there are some honest clubs giving a strong battle, but I doubt that they are very interested in the game
So, honest players are quitting, so EA is feeling the lack of players, and the solution is putting tasks about war in COM (oh my god) ...

as long as EA doesn't understand the problem, I guess we'll keep playing a game hungry for money (tasks pay2win, a lot of ads... )

If this new thing is an attack, in the same week we gonna see a lot of players with that attack level 15. we would assume that that would be obvious to EA's attention so they put more interesting taking an action, but considering that this has already happened with Mellow Bellow and others new attacks, 
and EA remained completely the same, I don't think this new attack is something nice. 
I'm sorry LOL, surely not the best answer, but as long as I am at war right now with a hack club, and EA's little interest continues like this, I'm not very good at having patience, lol. 

Message 6 of 49 (6,912 Views)

★ Pro

If you want to be ... then pay to buy these cards, but I think most honest players don't put a penny to buy these cards because it's not worth it, spend a few dollars, to improve a disaster from level 6 to 8, and then find hackers with level 15, that makes no sense, maybe some innocent new player will make that mistake, but after a while they will realize it, it is obvious. While EA does not solve the problem with hackers, these new attacks are really nothing for those who want to enjoy the game, it does not represent any change. I think this is the reason why EA is trying to force COM players (which are many more) to play wars and also spend money, but that obviously won't work. Desperation is evident, but the solution about forcing by COM is very bad, if wars have few players it is for obvious reasons.

In my club we reached a good rank, and we get a position like 400 in the leaderboard. We had 8 wars in a row with only cheaters, over and over again, impressive! , players with low war rank, but level 15 disasters, and drops unlimited magnetisms attacks. I didn't think it was that true until I experienced it, we had an open war with one of these cheaters club, and they threw more than 100 magnetism in every of our cities, they always rebuilt fast, and i was wondering, How much space do they have in their storage? i mean, to be able to launch so many magnetism you need a lot of space, and what do they do with ducks and ammos? because they always threw magnetism, no other attack, and they get a lot of items by rebuilding, just insane. 

Many of these clubs use discord, and we reached they and talked with they asking why cheating? some of they laughed and mocked us, saying: '' oh my god probably your are new here LOL, this is the way you play this game, noobs! LOL'' and others were more '' kind '' like: '' we started cheating because is the only way to get to this league, all clubs here are hackers, all of them, sorry about that, i know how its feel, if you want we can do an open war with you '' ... 

They always says that when you talk to them in discord, '' If you don't cheat here, you can get to the leaderboard, is how this part of the rank is, just get over it''

We have been reduced to 700 in the leaderboard, we are currently in a war with a team hacking again... So, 
you will realize, the 700 clubs in the ranking, all are hackers, maybe there are some honest clubs giving a strong battle, but I doubt that they are very interested in the game
So, honest players are quitting, so EA is feeling the lack of players, and the solution is putting tasks about war in COM (oh my god) ...

as long as EA doesn't understand the problem, I guess we can something good. 

If this new thing is an attack, in the same week we gonna see a lot of players with that attack level 15. we would assume that that would be obvious to EA's attention so they put more interesting taking an action, but considering that this has already happened with Mellow Bellow and others new attacks, 
and EA remained completely the same, I don't think this new attack is something nice. 
I'm sorry LOL, surely not the best answer, but as long as I am at war right now with a hack club, and EA's little interest continues like this, I'm not very good at having patience, lol. 
Message 7 of 49 (6,913 Views)

★ Pro

Well i was posting a response about this new attack, but my message its eliminated seconds later, i guess is was too rude but too true at the same time. I'm just saying that the game is full of no honest players (you know what i mean right? i'm just trying to not use the forbidden word so my message stay.. lol ) . My club had 8 wars in a row against with only no honest players ... and we talked to they by discord (they put their discord in their bios) and they told us that is the only form to play in the league... so... i was imagining a different leaderboard... that's sad.

If this a new attack, in the same week we gonna see that attack level 15, until EA doesn't understand the real issue, we aren't having something cool for our good experience.

I wish EA erradicate the no legal players as fast they eliminate the posts here, lol. 

Message 8 of 49 (7,026 Views)

★ Pro

Wars have 2 kind of sicks in my opinion. 

First one, are those insane people (i think something is wrong with they), who have 10 accounts, 10 cities i mean... 9 feeders, and only 1 where they play. 

I was thinking that is too much to be real, but i met a lot of clubs with that behavior, also there is a group in a social network, where everyone comments, and it turns out to be the most normal and common thing in the world to have a club just for you and 9 feeder accounts... 

That's probably good for they, but for a club with 10 real people is boring, only one person in the other club can't give us a good fight, he/she isn't active enough to entertain 10 players, so we have to wait a lot of hours too see when that only person is going to unbubble and fight. So, that's the only thing i think is good with this new attack! because a team with 9 feeders and one guy can be perfectly crushed with a team with 25 players, those 25 don't have to wait for that guy and can keep firing, while that only guy need to move on in that awful strategy.

The second one, are the no-honest players ,who have disasters level 15, and i think they remain still after this new attack, and EA still need to solve this.

And there is also a monster, that is a combination of the first one, with the second one, if you are really unlucky, like my club lately, you can find this enemy also, only 10 cities feeder with war rank 1 but level 15 in all disasters (9 of them feeders), and only one city that comes out every 12 hours.

Cute.

I leave a picture so you can see how far madness goes, hard to believe, but true LOL . I really think this was needing a solution.

Message 9 of 49 (7,019 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I might buy the Shield Busters if it cost War Simoleons like all the other boosters. Certainly wouldn't use SimCash or real money for it.

Message 10 of 49 (2,456 Views)