Selling Omega storage items

by sacados68

Original Post

Selling Omega storage items

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

How do we sell or get rid of items in the Omega storage if we don't need them? I made a bunch of items, but can only build a couple of residential buildings, and so far I haven't collected everything I need, but also can't use a lot of the items.

Message 1 of 27 (32,789 Views)

Re: Selling Omega storage items

★ Guide

That's a good question. I'm still learning my way around the update and can't find a way to sell those items either.

Message 2 of 27 (32,676 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've upgraded several residences and have 2 of 3 needed items to expand storage but I'm running out of space.  There needs to be a way to sell either to city advisors via bubbles or in the global trade center or at least clear un-needed items if for some reason you are not ready to allow selling of items.

This is an interesting addition to the game but its going to ground players in a hurry since there are at least 10 different items and only 15 storage spaces to begin with and obtaining the right combination will be difficult or impossible once the wrong items have been obtained.  And since it appears to be totally random what you receive from your research there needs to be a way to off load un-needed items.

Message 3 of 27 (32,646 Views)

★ Apprentice

I just got offers for specific omega parts from the drone building and control net tower ... like parks, stations etc offer to buy parts or items intermittently.  You get neosimoleons in payment but the two offers I got were just over 100 per part.

Message 4 of 27 (32,561 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I'm having this problem as well. I'm having to reload the building plans several times to get a combination that is appealing. I just keep getting the same items over and over and not receiving the ones I need at all. Not even s chance to buy them in the NeoMall.
Message 5 of 27 (31,493 Views)

★★ Novice
I got stuck for days: items needed to improve buildings but unable to collect completed items and didn't have right items to increase storage. Only solution I could see was to wait for a purchase offer pop-up to free up space which eventually happened
Message 6 of 27 (31,263 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Only way I have found around this problem is to wait for random purchases of random items from fake mayors of other fake cities... but then they want to buy stuff I don't want to sell.  So seems like a flaw in the game.  Should at the very least be able to destroy items to free up space or sell them on the market...  Now I'm just completely blocked on Omega, sitting and waiting for next random pop up hoping it's something I'd want to sell. 

Message 7 of 27 (30,142 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why are there other regular items for sale in the Neo Mall that have nothing to do with that?  It's just plain irritating to have 7 out of the 8 slots occupied by caps, life preservers & purses (and way over-priced too).  

Message 8 of 27 (29,938 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Anyone know how to bulldoze all this OMEGA stuff?  After seeing the death spiral that is OMEGA, I want to delete aal my OMEGA facilities, but the bulldoze option is not available.

Message 9 of 27 (29,806 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm inclined to agree - Omega sucks! The randomness of the process takes out any element of gameplay- you roll the die and hope to get what you need, if you don't your storage fills up and you're stuffed. Once I get the final robopet I need, I'm not building any more omega zones
Message 10 of 27 (29,583 Views)