Re: Seeing same cities over and over in gthq.

by Ajk242424

Original Post

Seeing same cities over and over in gthq.

★ Apprentice
I've seen a lot of cities with the same name for a long time. Most are pretty common names or in characters I don't recognize well. But once in while I come across a city I know I've been to before. It's been happening more and more and now I'll see the same city when I refresh the trade center or a few refreshes later. Right now I'm seeing a lot of cities I've seen in the last few days. I've had better luck switching to my second city to find the things I'm looking for.
Message 1 of 6 (4,992 Views)

★ Apprentice

i sometimes think....that most of the City are FAKE and the trade market is all staged...i imagined that ..people from EA told them ...you all need to make at least 10 cities...so people think is a v v played game ....lol ..

it could just be my imagination.....

Message 2 of 6 (4,718 Views)

★ Apprentice
For a while it seemed as if it was going in the loop. Now it seems I'm having the same problem I'm seeing wash tub fields, Wild Pups Pl., Chicago etc etc. What cities are you seeing
Message 3 of 6 (3,786 Views)

★★★ Novice

Seeing alot of Trump. Also it seems l get different places if l shop HQ from the city l went to buy from. Wait before you refresh seems to take you other places.Might also be a factor in your game level.

Message 4 of 6 (3,296 Views)

★★★ Newbie
That's strange because I have seen wash tub fields too. I think ea sets up the trading hq.. If there are thousands of players, how likely would it be that I would see repetative players, and that myself and someone in a different location would see the same player?
Message 5 of 6 (2,251 Views)

★★★★ Novice

For a short time it seemed EA had the Global Market fixed. But no.....now all I see is Spice, Hambugers, French fries, n electrical.  Really frustrating I then start visiting every where n find that they hv other things for sale besides those listed.  Also I believe there r cheaters in Mayors Race cuz I log at the start n someone already has 80000 points. Then I get Vu disaster tasks about 5 to 6 times when by then u hv run out of items so u either hv to pass or spend lots of money. They also throw on the mega items collect 10 a couple three times which also costs lots of money. I’m all for making a profit but it’s not worth over $20 to win or come in in the top 10,so I don’t play anymore until it’s more fair.

Message 6 of 6 (2,035 Views)