Re: SOLD!! Sprockets and Grates forget it!!!!

by Persipan

Original Post

SOLD!! Sprockets and Grates forget it!!!!

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Yea nice job on the update! So we don't get locked out! But very clear as to what nobody ever gets in this game!

SPROCKETS AND GRATES! Forget it!

EA!? Stop being like a genie and use some common sense!!

Message 1 of 8 (847 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Ha! I get so many grates (I think they're supposed to be shelves) I get tired of looking at them. Confusedmileyvery-happy:  Actually, storage upgrade parts in general are pretty easy to get a hold of.  The dozer parts are harder, but it just takes a little patience. Standard smile

Try buying Tokyo items in HQ -- now THAT will make you go gray overnight. Confusedmileytongue:

Message 2 of 8 (842 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@jeffk42 wrote:

Try buying Tokyo items in HQ -- now THAT will make you go gray overnight. Confusedmileytongue:

I haven't managed that trick yet -- I don't even bother looking for Tokyo items, but if I see one I usually try to snag it.  I say "try" because it's never actually worked.  Kind of like catching a world-record fish: I know it's in there -- I've seen it -- but it's too cagey to be caught!

If this helps resolve your issue, please click accept solution as this may help others with the same issue to find a resolution as well.  XP is appreciated but not required.

Message 3 of 8 (836 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The grates are called "storage bars" in the game. There's no such thing as "storage bars" used in warehousing anywhere in the world, even Finland. I started a discussion about this elsewhere, and suggested it was something the Sims made up. But someone clued me in. They are not used for storage, but for security, like the camera and the lock. They are window security bars. The name is misleading.

Message 4 of 8 (831 Views)

★★★ Novice

Before latest update I was patiently buying dozer buckets at the rate of 7 per week, I am still on the same level and I haven't been able to buy one since they did the update, there either sold or the llamas have eaten them, my patience is wearing thin

Message 5 of 8 (798 Views)

★★ Novice

Not Finland!!!? Lol

Trade better but still crappy!!!

Message 6 of 8 (788 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I started a second city on my phone, with the intention of being very disciplined about it (max out storage and expansions before progressing, go for the highest population I can, that sort of thing). It's trolling me mercilessly. Obviously I don't want to sell storage items - right now I need six of everything for the next storage expansion but only have 5 padlocks... and 29 storage bars. 

Message 7 of 8 (778 Views)

★★ Novice

SOLD SOLD SOLD! EVERYTHING IS SOLD!!!!!

Forget it people! 

That and we can't restart are Facebook city!

Thanks EA!! Dumb!!!!!!

Message 8 of 8 (684 Views)