SCBI knockdown rule problem

by boomup14

Original Post

SCBI knockdown rule problem

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

We have a nice war club from people around the world have fun chatting and fighting wars together. We try to have fun and laugh we win and we loose. We are all sick and tired of the cheaters and the hackers like everyone else.

This is my latest dilemma and it has to do with the new knockdown rule. The latest war ended this morning and we were in knockdown phase. We were up by over 50k but that would not have mattered unless someone un bubbled. With only minutes left to find all the items to do so, scrambling for time was running out. Communicating with the other players I was able to do so but wanted to wait til the last seconds not to give the other team another chance to bubble me so we get the win that we so deserved.

So here is what happened and I’m very frustrated and confused. I announced that I would un bubble and one of my teammates decided to put a Dud on me. In hindsight I guess that was a dead giveaway to the other team.

with about 45 seconds left I undoomed and right away but an umbrella on myself. It didn’t take all but 2 seconds and I was under again. They used ONE war hit!!!!!!! I watch it and it was very clear......ONE hit! 
Now I knows this is not possible. And my other question is How come the knockdown timer did not reset for there was a couple of seconds before they bubbled me. Or maybe we don’t know all the knockdown rules?!

Can someone please explain this to me for my team is upset and frustrated with this loose for good reason. I’m sick and tired of complaining to EA for nothing gets done anyway Frown

BTW we are in Arena 6 if that matters or not

I'm hoping someone can explain what happened here. Thanks and keep communication open ☹️

Message 1 of 10 (1,488 Views)

Re: SCBI knockdown rule problem

[ Edited ]

Simcitybuildit 

Message 2 of 10 (1,479 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes thanks for the great advice, we’ll know better for next time. 
I can not check what war card they used for the war was over a few seconds later.

My other question is how come the knockdown timer should have reset for another 4 hours or am I wrong about that?!

Thanks for replying 

Message 3 of 10 (1,465 Views)

★ Expert

@boomup14  My understanding is once there is less than 4 hours remaining the timer sets to the remaining time left be it 3 hours or 30 seconds. @roccodonovan8 provided excellent wisdom that should assist in your next contest. Good luck.

Message 4 of 10 (1,431 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@PinnacleValley Thanks for the reply
I’m stilt confused because EA doesn’t make it clear enough
They do not specify that in their “Rule Book”
Message 5 of 10 (1,407 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@boomup14 All EA says that once someone,anyone on your team un bubbles the KO timer starts all over again....That did not happen today...
As much as I like chatting with my teammates for I’m not on any “social media “ anything I’m ready to quit this game..I’m not the only one😩
Message 6 of 10 (1,404 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Ah that classic mistake.... relying on the in game rule book / FAQ to actually explain how the game mechanics work, if only!!! Large smile

BTW, it may have looked like one attack, but i expect several of their cities attacked you at once, probably an SB to void the umbrella and them whatever else they threw at you.

Message 7 of 10 (1,191 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for trying to make sense out of this that still has my brain spinning lol

Playing another cheaters team I guess EA is never going to solve that problem 

Im ready to quit and so are my teammates 

thanks for trying to help

Keep complaining lol

Message 8 of 10 (1,169 Views)

★★★ Guide
@boomup14 Near end of war? It should have reset. Never had that issue unless it's a new hack
Message 9 of 10 (1,151 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

If all of your teams cities are domed when the war ends, you lose, even if you are ahead on score. There is no timer at the end.

Message 10 of 10 (1,123 Views)