SCBI & Cheating

by Millseyguy33

Original Post

Re: Magnetism is the hackers choice

★★ Novice

for the report

it would be nice to see the club code we play with, not just his name. Because there are many...

Message 31 of 411 (3,123 Views)

Re: Cheater clubs are clogging up low level war arenas

★★ Novice

for the report  it would be nice to see the club code we play with, not just his name. Because there are many...

Message 32 of 411 (3,070 Views)

Re: Unlimited cash..

@Millseyguy33 there are cheats for every game...but i love when they get caught because they play innocent and the bot never lies...its not fair to others that spend money or play for fun and grind all day to reach their goals..stay away from cheating you will get caught dont let the unlimited stuff get to you its not worth it all of your hard earned progress will get deleted and maybe permanent banned
Message 33 of 411 (3,123 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Millseyguy33,

It's a tough nut to crack as when one gets shut down, more sprout up. It's a never-ending game of whack-a-mole but we are constantly working to tackle this for players. Please know that clamping down on cheating is paramount to us and any reports made really do help us in this endeavour.

You can help by reporting any cheating or scam websites you encounter by following the steps in this EA Help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-report-cheat-hack-scam-websites-to-ea/. To report cheaters in game, please fill out a ticket and add information here: https://simcity-buildit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks for caring about the game and tackling cheating @Millseyguy33.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 34 of 411 (3,048 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Millseyguy33,

Thank you for helping us by reporting the cheaters you see in-game. It really does help us identify and address them as soon as we can.

The issue of cheating is a complicated one to tackle as cheaters adapt and are fast to create new ways to cheat. We are continually working towards identifying and banning players who use hacks that ruin the experience for honest players. I can't quite go into detail on our efforts as it's best to avoid revealing anything cheaters or cheating developers might take advantage of but please know that we are working away in the background and doing our level best to help keep the game fair for our Mayors.

I'm sorry it's not being felt right now and hope that can change soon.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 35 of 411 (3,695 Views)

Re: CHEATS

★★★★ Novice

My advice to all players: dont spend any (real) money in this game, not a dime. Till EA solve and punish cheaters/hacker who ruin the game.

EA didnt realize that cheaters/hackers didnt spend money in the game, they spend money to buy cheat and hacks fr internet.

Message 36 of 411 (3,219 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Thats true, we are in battle with Polish hacker team. They attacked and repaired me using more than 100x magnetism. 

I reported this to simcity, they investigated like my other complain fr 3 weeks ago.

CM Edit: Don't "name and shame" please. 

Message 37 of 411 (3,247 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Lanna Millseyguy 33 here thanks for your help. i will keep taking photos and sending them in nice to know you are listening
Message 38 of 411 (3,208 Views)

Is this possible? Suspected Big Cheater

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Can someone tell me if this is possible...

lvl 62,

Never attended contest of mayors,

lvl 12 on guild war,

160k population.

EVERY SINGLE DISASTER MAXED OUT AT LVL 15 in his disaster collection.

Because I am pissed off, I've spend $130 CAD to buy war supplies here..

If he is a cheater. His entire guild needs to be banned for playing with this...

Message 39 of 411 (3,315 Views)

Re: Is this possible? Suspected Big Cheater

★ Guide

Definitely a cheater! It’s impossible to upgrade all your weapons up to level 15 with such a low war rank!

i would strongly suggest you reporting this player to EA...

You can go to settings, “report a player” and submit your request alongside with your screenshots.

Message 40 of 411 (3,264 Views)