SCBI & Cheating

by Millseyguy33

Original Post

Loosing to cheaters!!

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

If EA could dbl. The waritems reward when repairing IN THE LOOSING TEAM.!!! Get it ? And If the score diff is ,like 100k - 1,6 milion then triple it. This makes it worth repairing and We keep playing this cheaterinfested game. Brotan

There is No way EA puts all that effort to stop this.. SCBI is just a blip on their revenue radar. ..so We got to help them report blatant hackers. In return EA gives the legit players an advantage against hackers - great idea,right?🤓

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 61 of 411 (1,860 Views)

Re: Loosing to cheaters!!

★ Expert

@rotan3000  All due respect, giving yourself a solution for a valid point kind of takes away from the message you’re trying to convey and minimizes interaction and exchanges which limits the knowledge gained. In other words...not cool.

Message 62 of 411 (1,815 Views)

Re: Is this possible? Suspected Big Cheater

★ Expert

Sadly with one hour to go the blatant cheater still sits atop the leaderboard with a 55k lead most likely 2,000 simcash coming their way. Even though I have received confirmation that their activities are suspect after 5 days it’s in the “team’s hands” which for whatever reason is very discouraging. 5 days after conclusive evidence has been presented, acknowledged as such the team still needs to review...come on man. I don’t care about the simcash, or the prizes, or who wins...but blatant disrespect for the game is absolutely unacceptable to me. It should be to EA as well.

Message 63 of 411 (1,862 Views)

Re: Loosing to cheaters!!

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@PinnacleValley Well ty for setting me straight😂. Still -doublee the losing teams reward would be cool. Would be worth repairing.

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 64 of 411 (1,859 Views)

★★★ Guide

Like 2 flags.   Cant mag your way to 3 million legally

Message 65 of 411 (1,851 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@kadoka66 wrote:

Erm I want to report a club but their name is in Korean and your reporting page is not working on mobile. You really need to make this easier.How about letting people report in game.When someone gets say 10 flags against their name, you investigate. You can and must do better EA.

You can report cheaters in-game by going to the Help menu. There should be an option to "Report Player". https://answers.ea.com/t5/SimCity-BuildIt-Support/INFO-How-to-reach-support-for-SimCity-BuildIt/m-p/...

Unless you meant that the in-game reporting is not working? If that is the case, I think you should create a new topic in the Technical Support forum, and also report it to the SimCity BuildIt team here: SimCity BuildIt Support request

Message 66 of 411 (3,362 Views)

★ Pro

@PinnacleValley wrote:

Sadly with one hour to go the blatant cheater still sits atop the leaderboard with a 55k lead most likely 2,000 simcash coming their way. Even though I have received confirmation that their activities are suspect after 5 days it’s in the “team’s hands” which for whatever reason is very discouraging. 5 days after conclusive evidence has been presented, acknowledged as such the team still needs to review...come on man. I don’t care about the simcash, or the prizes, or who wins...but blatant disrespect for the game is absolutely unacceptable to me. It should be to EA as well.

is what I said, if we have really been victims of a hacker, there should be compensation. 

Compete and win is not that easy, I tend to collect enough Vu items, Expansions items for those tasks (Beach, land and mountain), also collect some London, Paris you know for the Export in regions, sometimes need those. Good amount of coins, and also, like 600 cash, because if the final prize is 2000 simcash, use some 400 or more cash is still a gain if you win  the league, so you final prize can be 1400 simcash, but is awful start the COM that week that you select (sometimes when you see is winnable because you see less active competitors or your random tasks are good) and the last day (or last hour) a random guys make more than 120k points in less than 30 minutes, Even when it is more than obvious and anyone on this planet, or someone who has 3 days playing this game can realize that it is a hacker, but yes you get that response about ''we need to investigate'' and 6 days laters no action taken. 

Unfortunately, hackers also know this, so the last 3 hours of the contest to make their tricks appear. Once the challenge is over, you can't even see their profile, because the game doesn't allow you, you already lost your prize and you were scammed.

The anti hack system does not work in this game, and you have to know it EA or whatever who is responsible.

It is the same with hackers in wars, the reason why they have cities with low level but high attack, is that because they need to create a new account again, after the war, they leave, and bring the new account, and the hacker club still getting points for Arena, is a strange form to play I know, but is what they do. 

I don't understand why we have to report a player with level 1 in wars but all attack maxed, I mean, Isn't it obvious to EA? 

we have to have the unwanted war with them and yet it is not enough for EA to take quick action.
It is disappointing and stupid.

Message 67 of 411 (2,140 Views)

★ Pro

The way these cheaters behave in wars is very strange, like no normal thing. They throw endless magnetism attacks with buster over and over again, that's the only thing they do always, some more information: if they can launch endless magnetisms , they have endless items, so no need to worry about storage, deliveries, or coins.  they have all attacks level 15 (max), so no reason to get the chests. Why they play and why they are so committed? they really have nothing to do or win. But every time they go back online to attack again in the same way, magnetism, buster, magnetism, over and over again. Even though we don't really attend the war in my club, we are annoyed, we just wait for it to end, we see how they are still excited attacking again and again. 

Just having fun making a great score? Why don't they use jackpots then? I left the shield in the war, and they instantly attacked me with magnetisms without using jackpot.  So they used buster in another city and simply attacked it without jackpot. It's so strange

they may be crazy, people already damaged with serious problems, or it is an obligation they have and simply someone pays them a salary for doing that without any sense, or they are bots.

Due to lack of efficiency of EA, They just don't close these clubs and ban these players, they take time to respond and they just don't show that they are very interested in the subject, I'm going to start believing simply that they are bots created by EA just to make the game difficult for real players, that's all.

It makes sense for a real player who paid money to win the contest, and simply could not because a bot took the prize, this added to the fact that this ``bot '' is immaculate and never banned, is the greatest sense of all.

Message 68 of 411 (2,119 Views)

★ Pro

Another war started, another hacker club.

It is now 90% guaranteed cheaters/bots when you start a war? 

BORING

Message 69 of 411 (2,045 Views)

Cheaters or mods?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Cheaters or mods in war? Result after first hour of war is incredible, on one City enemies earn 197k...

(CM: attachment removed. Please don't name and shame per the forum rules)

Message 70 of 411 (2,017 Views)