Re: Is this possible? Suspected Big Cheater

by cricket4103

Original Post

Re: Is this possible? Suspected Big Cheater

★★★ Guide

@Mahler1989  Haha! Not very long, I'm thinking. Now, how do you sell this to them as being their new game model? And who do we have to maim to help you? 

Message 261 of 411 (475 Views)

Re: EA can’t stop hackers ruining this game

★★ Guide
@cricket4103 Tbh now it's finally happening something! Or I'm in a secure server and see no cheaters.

Every actual cheater I have reported are gone. One guy did over 100k points in one hour last Contest but he was 5th in the end, so not so sure he was even cheating
Message 262 of 411 (542 Views)

★ Expert

@Penakyna I’m glad you’re not seeing cheaters (I’m seeing enough for both of us) but please explain how someone can complete 33.6 - 3K tasks in one hour or 1 every minute & 45 seconds? Or perhaps there getting 5k assignments (which I’ve never seen except in double points week) and are doing one every 3 minutes? Please help me understand how that can happen? I’m not doubting you, I just don’t comprehend how it can be anything other than cheating. Thanks.

Message 263 of 411 (522 Views)

★★ Guide
@PinnacleValley I said not sure because one can make lots of points in very short time. Still I think not that much! I don't blame anyone for cheating before I'm sure.

One guy in my group usually has his +170k in 2 days. It's not quite the same as 100k in 1h though.
Message 264 of 411 (510 Views)

★★★ Guide

@PinnacleValley  I honestly don't pay that much attention anymore. I used to see it all the time when I chasParty hated more than Small prize. I would be in 2nd or 3rd place with an hour to go, go to bed and wake up to see i dropped 15 places. Seeing names that had been in the 50's taking all the top slots. It seems the last half dozen games have been better. 

Top scores have been more realistic, in the 150,000 to 170,000 range for CoM which is certainly doable. But with the influx of new players, I am having trouble staying in Small prize at 105,000, my score this week. That usually puts me 10th to 20th place on my server but this week was 42nd.  Too busy trying to get above 50th to notice any action at the top. 

The assignments have just been stupid hard. 18 of this, 59 of that, back to back to back. The same task repeatedly. I gave trying to do anything but survive. 

Message 265 of 411 (498 Views)

★★★ Guide

You're correct though, @PinnacleValley. You can't score that many points honestly in the time frames you have given. If given enough simcash you could score that high but what's the point? Why not just write EA a check every week and skip the gameplay entirely? Lol.

Message 266 of 411 (495 Views)

★ Expert

@cricket4103  I agree and honestly I don’t begin to understand why...but that goes for the war games with credit cards as well. I’m still not confident you can even spend enough simcash to achieve the pace of 100k in an hour without some shenanigans going on. As @Penakyna shared someone scoring a 170k in 2 days is feasible (although getting that large quantity of high value tasks is suspicious) ...but 58+% output in .02 of the time (1 hr vs 48 hrs) is beyond fathomable in my opinion...my best guess is the reason they finished fifth is maybe they got pulled away from the game and didn’t make it back in time...so very sad. Take care.

Message 267 of 411 (461 Views)

★★ Guide
@PinnacleValley the one making huge points fast has all regions open, over 11 million pops in capital and over 20 million population in total. I think he has multiple feeders but that's just my opinion. He always stays at lvl 2 in wars.

In total he's very good, feeders or not. People at my contest group knows who I'm talking about. We have almost no variation in players between contests which is very bad.
Message 268 of 411 (446 Views)

★ Expert

@Penakyna  At level 99 do you see assignments at a higher value than 3k?

Message 269 of 411 (430 Views)

★★ Guide
@PinnacleValley 3x Legendary attack is 3600 and so is 3x Latin upgrade. Sport shop tasks can also be over 4000 points, even I have newer had one.

I have few times had some absurd product task like 20 drills for 3360 points. So there is over 3000 point tasks but in last com I think I didn't have anym
Message 270 of 411 (431 Views)