Re: Is this possible? Suspected Big Cheater

by Flack145

Original Post

Re: Cheaters or mods?

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

if you think someone is cheating.

or doing something not nice to others.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

<removed by CM>

Message 71 of 411 (2,329 Views)

Re: Cheaters or mods?

★★★ Newbie
@MichaelDK There is not Simcity Buidit game.
Message 72 of 411 (2,284 Views)

Re: WAR CHEATS! HELP

★★ Novice

Thank you very much scb!  for the third time we can play the same cheating club.

Awg. war points is 96k.

I'm so happy... oh wait, no.

😠🤬

Message 73 of 411 (2,170 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi Mayors,

You asked in this thread why reported players might still show-up in game - there can be a few potential factors. 

• For example, sometimes it might be related to the volume of reports. We can receive a lot of reports all at once. This isn’t a negative thing; we appreciate the reports because they help flag potential accounts so it’s great to receive those. The fact remains though, when there’s a high amount of reports coming at once, it can take more time to work through those cases.
  • Keep in mind that these players are excellent at hiding themselves and changing cheating strategies. It can sometimes take a bit longer to verify in those cases. On the other side, there are many skilled players that achieve seemingly impossible things in game and are often reported incorrectly as cheaters. 
  • But in any case, by reporting suspicious activity you are helping! And not only with catching out that cheater. Based on the reports received, the team comes up with ways to detect/prevent the cheaters in the game. We are continuously growing and adapting to deal with cheating and your reports help us do that. Standard smile

We want to say thank you also for sharing your experiences and questions with us. Creating a great game that our Mayors can enjoy is important to us and, positive or negative, your feedback and constructive comments let us know how we can improve. We really do appreciate your passion and love for our game. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 74 of 411 (2,124 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Well I fel something is being done, havnt come up against cheaters for a while. It may be that as a club we dropped down to a lower level, an possible all the cheaters are in areana 5. still have come in contact with some very weird clubs only one player out of 20. a lonely place to be lol

Message 75 of 411 (2,054 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hopefully they can process soon, this cheater has shown up in every COM for 6 weeks now.

Message 76 of 411 (2,201 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

It has been 7 straight weeks, this same cheater gets over 130k every single COM (yes every single one consistently 20k above the 2nd guy, one time he got 150k when the 2nd guy got 125k). Keep in mind, this is lvl 24...there are many quests he can't do. He consistently maintains spurts of 20k-30k point gaining in a span of 10 minutes, happens every time he sees someone close his point rankings. 

It is pretty clear that management don't care. It has been almost 2 months...Nothing has been done. Not even a reply or update. 

Message 77 of 411 (2,107 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Flack145,

I've mentioned it before here but we don't offer updates on the reports you send in. These investigations can only be handled internally and they take time. I've also covered some reasons that lead to you seeing the same player you've reported still active in-game in this post. Please review them.  

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 78 of 411 (2,086 Views)

Re: Simcity Building: War matters

[ Edited ]

Simcitybuildit 

Message 79 of 411 (2,216 Views)

Re: Simcity Building: War matters

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hi, also our club decided to "change" war arena - actually, we are close to arena 6 but problem with hackers just destroing us... we have a 4 war in row with cheaters. Now, we have war with <removed by CM> and after less than 24 hours one of their player have a 104 attacks of magnet :/

I heard something that it's big update incoming, do you know something? 

Regards Wink

Message 80 of 411 (2,133 Views)