Re: Cheating second time three days

by SimOldFan

Original Post

★★ Novice
@SimOldFan This is a great idea, we had cheats in the last war, and seeing three cities removed was good, unfortunately our current war also has cheats in it
Message 401 of 411 (2,009 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@guinnessville Have 3 enemy cities been blocked during the war? Share your experience.
Message 402 of 411 (2,001 Views)

★★ Apprentice

We are playing in A6 and every weekend i report a cheating team, i believe cheats only play at weekends, the weekday wars seem to be ok.this latest team , top player has 19 bombs level 9 and above, say to go up to level 10 B Movie, you need 140 cards at 120 sim cash per card, thats 4,200 sim cash. which you can buy for £100can this guy be spending£500+ on this game.  I dont think so.....we tried turtling, staying under sheild  but of course they have level 9 and level 10 shield busters. so we just have to wait it out . makes a very boring game.

Message 403 of 411 (1,751 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

We played hackers last war, 5 of us reported in the end out of frustration and none of them get removed. Obviously they won by a lot as hackers do.

Then we've started a new war and I've been booted! I'm not hacking or cheating, I've earned my cards. Oh well, not much I can do now but open a support ticket

Message 404 of 411 (1,695 Views)

★ Guide
@Forgotten_Woods It appears there is a glitch in Naughty Island’s server- people I know had the same problem- they were banned although their cities are clean. Hopefully EA will soon fix it. Good luck 🤞
Message 405 of 411 (1,658 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

In our club today, at the stage of preparation for the war, an honest player was removed.

He received no messages.
After that, very strange problems arose with his warehouse. Some of his products are not being viewed. He should describe this in the support request.
But he is not banned - we can trade with him, we can come to him. To check, he joined another club ...

This seems to be a pretty serious glitch.
Good luck to all of us.

Message 406 of 411 (1,647 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Seems they have some problem sending random (and innocent) mayors to the hacker server. Some have already came back after a few hours. 

This glitch happened a few times in the past too, usually when EA did some update like mayors pass or new building pack etc. Seems this time it’s related to the new challenge or its task. You’ll be able to come back if you are clean. 

If you or your teammate still can’t come back, contact the technical support. Hope they will bring you back to the normal server soon!

https://simcity-buildit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Message 407 of 411 (1,641 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I was brought back to the normal server in a couple of hours. Still I need to sit out the war that I got booted from. Not too happy about that

Message 408 of 411 (1,603 Views)

Re: Cheating [Edit. - Admin.]

★★★ Newbie

Solution.....we are using this, 1 )  identify 2) OK then call a free for all gameplay. Everybody on the club decides what they want to do. We do not try to win the war we just better our cities whatever they need. This cuts into EA  revenue streams. We use the cheaters to restock our water items, and do not waste any of our war assets fighting them.

Number one identify them as cheaters. Do not call them cheaters. 

Number two, call for ”free for All play” . Everyone can make their own decision.

Number three, use the cheaters to restock your war items don’t attack them don’t waste any of your assets.

Be sure to pick one of their players and turn him in as a cheater, and finally you are limiting the amount of money EA By not buying anything.

We played twice a week and every other week we have at least one cheating team we have to deal with.

Message 409 of 411 (1,133 Views)

Re: How does EA support fight cheaters ?

★★★ Newbie

My experience is that, EA does not support honest players! Note the sentence starts with My. These comments are based on 5 months of reporting on one possible player that is still active and cheating. 

I followed all the steps, jumped through all the hoops, no results, none.

let us call this cheat “X”. X scored 200,000 against us, was rated 29 in war, had 11 war cards. A magnetism card Level 18 and a shield busting card level 16. The other nine cards were level ones and twos. X city population was 50,000. The Zenbesk texted back to me that X appeared to not be playing fairly and they would investigate and I could be assured they would deal appropriately. I have turned X into the ZenDesk 10 more times. Four plus months of wasting my  time.

I have sent pictures with most of my reports showing exactly what I stated in my reports. Last week I asked the ZenDesk how long did the average CLOSED investigation had taken in the past? Pointing out it would be easy to provide and not expose any names or actions taken. Five minutes of math could provided the answer. Nothing accept double talk from many ZenDesk employees ,

our club now calls for free-play with cheats. Each Mayor decides if they wish to play.I use the war to resupply, do NOT use many war items.

In closing I will continue to follow cheaters X and continue turning it in. I have asked if the ZenDesk might award players, that were found NOTto be  cheating, prizes after the investigation closes,   Because they never close I guess?

Message 410 of 411 (992 Views)