Regions - Feedback

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: Regions - Feedback

★★★★★ Novice

Feedback re: regions

First thank you for incorporating new expansion options.  Fully expanded players will appreciate this most.  Regions are conceptually right on target.  However, communication is key, and better front end “how tos and pitfalls” would have helped players decide if they want to opt in to the update now or wait.  Adding new production items is fine except for the challenges others have mentioned already for storage, not being able to produce items required for repairs, and limited currency earning potential. 

Two other requests please:  the color palette on lakes and ponds and the birds has changed.  Lakes and ponds are a different shade than original darker blue, which conflicts with surrounding water and building features. For continuity in water landscaping visuals please restore the original blue to match default lake color.  Second, one attractive feature on specialty buildings are the birds that fly across the landscape.  These were white in pre-update.  Now birds are shades of green and tan and blend into the background, cannot be seen.  Look closely at Japanese specialty buildings to see the difference.  These may seem minor in comparison to storage and production items but could be a very easy fix to restore the “natural” look to the background landscape. 

Thank you for your your interest in player feedback to smooth out the rough spots.  Storage, earning potential, and color palette shift. 

Message 71 of 174 (1,767 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Around the same time regions were rolled out, you limited receivers of the chest in COM to the top 25. I will be frank here; I HATE THIS FEATURE. How can anyone enjoy the new regions if they can't get additional resources from that chest - which we are already working extremely hard for? This is unacceptable and I want a refund for the money I put in to this game to help earn the legendary chest each week. Even with the money I put in each week, I never get anywhere near 25th in my club. I regarded this money as a payment of "entertainment" and you have stripped that entertainment factor away from a lot of honest players.

In addition, the regions are not comparative WRT currency. You've made it very difficult to enjoy the regions when we have tasks asking for items that are not made in the region chosen and on top of that the regional currency is FAR more difficult to earn compared to regular currency.

I've never been more disappointed with an update.

Message 72 of 174 (1,763 Views)

[ Edited ]

Simcitybuildit 

Message 73 of 174 (1,752 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@roccodonovan8 @pittielynn  I have never noticed this before, but it's odd because there are only 25 members to a team.

Message 74 of 174 (1,725 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
We have had over 100 members in our club for a very very long time. 8 months or more. Each person who dropped 3000 points in our club were awarded the Chest. It told you that ..on the mayors challenge tab.. they took it off...they keep changing it.
Message 75 of 174 (1,715 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I respectfully ask the game makers to remove the LONG LIST of names from the mayors club challenge tab (where chests are shown). Now that the game is changing and we are losing members I feel it is important to keep tabs on all the new people trying to get into our group. The only thing we would need to keep are the identifications of those we have muted in the past. I also respectfully ask you keep it as is where anyone who can meet the criteria for the chest in our club (as in the past -earn 3000) will earn the chest.  Not everyone can afford to pay out money to play the game. They earn there way by being a longtime player and promoter of your game.

Message 76 of 174 (1,707 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@FlylikeToby Can you show us a picture, I can't find anything on how to have more than 25 members.  I have never even gone to war with someone that had more than 25 members.

Message 77 of 174 (1,699 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

They changed it just yesterday...only top 25 get the chest now (This is why so many of our members are angry)  instead of anyone who made 3000 points. Only 25 people FIT into the room at one time (but you can have many many members who pop in and out; --... prior to new changes... people go in drop their points, then leave... when COM ended they came into club (making sure it was the first club they joined after COM as you can only collect one chest) those who made the 3000 points recieved the chest. Everyone worked very hard as a group to help everyone.  (Those who could not afford to spend $ on the game as well as those who could) The way they are setting it up now...Instead of working together for a common goal..they want you to play AGAINST each other...We played for months...gaining new friends from across the globe...actually enjoying the game to the fullest capacity. They are changing the rules daily! After all is said and done....(after glitches are fixed and changes are made)  who knows what will happen!! Frown

Message 78 of 174 (1,692 Views)

[ Edited ]

Simcitybuildit 

Message 79 of 174 (1,691 Views)

★ Apprentice

You can only have 25 members at anyone time Our club has rotating membership  People log out when not active That way can get more trades score better know COM and get legendary  chest.  This cooperative  and enjoyable part of game is threatened 

Message 80 of 174 (1,679 Views)