Regions - Feedback

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Regions - Feedback

EA app Team

Hi Mayors!

Regions just arrived to SimCity BuildIt, let's use this thread for all your feedback about this new feature!

What do you like? What do you feel could be improved? Why? Anything you want to share - we would love to hear what you think!

Capital city choosing

Message 1 of 174 (9,605 Views)

Re: Regions - Feedback

[ Edited ]

Simcitybuildit 

Message 2 of 174 (9,555 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Congratulations to the EA team ... you guys are fantastic !!!
I would like you to increase the storage.
My storage has 600 ... Normal items + war items + new items ... 600 is very little.
Thanks

Message 3 of 174 (9,501 Views)

★★ Apprentice

hey rocco, i agree with ya on what youre saying and actually just posted in the announcement area about storage and land items with the new update. not to mention a struggling issue all the time is having enough storage capacity with so many things to do. im not complaining, i love the game for all it offers but do we really need so many frustrations? 

1. war storage depots

2. more freebies and ways to obtain land and storage items

3. less of counts required to expand. i mean 20 of each for expansions is a bit much

4. war tokens, sim cash, and coins should all be interchangeable, converting abilities would be super

Message 4 of 174 (9,497 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

First with the positive. The regions are gorgeous and as a long time player, I'm excited to have a clean slate to build another booming metropolis. I've been waiting for something like this for a long time! The graphics are beautiful and the fun lay out of green valley is exceptionally appealing to me.

However, the loading screen between regions is extremely inconvenient. I wish it was all connected to the main city.

I also agree that not being able to visit other people's regions makes developing in them pointless if you can't show them off. Im really curious to see what others are doing with the new regions, especially my club members. 

I was excited and began building but then I also realized that each region takes its own currency. I'm stuck needing an organic food stall that costs over 1k leaf currency and no ability to earn this currency outside of developing more homes or collecting the currency from specialty buildings. Even then, I'm only being offered a handful of the currency for items. At this rate, it will take weeks to earn first stall because spending over 600 sim cash is not appealing whatsoever. 

We need to be able to collect regional currency the same way we collect taxes in our capital. Not being able to do so is already making me lose interest in even trying. 

Great job though...I think with a few tweaks it will be much more playable and add to the game experience overall. 

I attached an image of how unhappy my sims in green valley are because I need a food stall lol 

Message 5 of 174 (9,467 Views)

Worst update ever

★★★ Newbie

EA remove my region worst update ever. I might just stop playing to be honest.

Message 6 of 174 (8,109 Views)

Re: Worst update ever

★★★★★ Apprentice

I do not agree with you ... I loved the update.

Thanks EA Team.... Good job.

Message 7 of 174 (8,103 Views)

Re: Worst update ever

[ Edited ]

Simcitybuildit 

Message 8 of 174 (8,098 Views)

★★★ Novice

Love the graphics in the new regions but I find the loading screen disrupts the flow of play. Would be better if the regions were available as 'layers' - like with parks or entertainment or houss. You could then click on your chosen layer from the same menu area where the roads, houses, shops etc are and the screen redraws to show the regional view...

Message 9 of 174 (9,406 Views)

Re: New land is great, but what about our storage?

★★ Novice

I’m not even going to use that land area I don’t like it at all pretty stupid if u ask me. It’s almost like building a new city 

Message 10 of 174 (8,043 Views)