Original Post

Re: Regions - Feedback

★ Apprentice
@PinnacleValley Truest words of advice!
Message 171 of 174 (767 Views)

★ Expert

@kittikat273  Thanks for the kind words, I get lucky every now and then 😎

@Ettenmoorz  Welcome to the forum, I believe today is the first post of hopefully many and I look forward to your insight. I appreciate your frustration with the regions currencies and until and an exchange rate system is implemented and the regions contribute to the base economy through tax contribution it will remain that way. 
It would be very unfair of me if I didn’t share that my experience with @EA_Mai has been extremely positive and I have found her to be most supportive and kind and actually cares about helping others.
The best suggestion I can offer is simply enjoy the game. Don’t let the shortcomings of the regions take away from your game. My suggestion would be to find a helpful and supportive club and continue to develop your city both economically and aesthetically, participate with the club in CoM and chase the legendary chest or even join in with a club and participate in a war game. Eventually as your city gets stronger you can overcome the built in inadequacies of the regions and make them thrive and grow as well. If you need any assistance in finding a supportive mayor’s club, send me a private message, I know a few that would be happy to welcome you. Good luck.

Message 172 of 174 (741 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@PinnacleValley  Thanks for your helpful advice. I think the majority of my frustration with the game is due to the fact that I have spent way too much time playing, and I want it to be less time consuming as I level up and it is quite the opposite. Therefore, I have to decide whether or not to continue

Message 173 of 174 (659 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Foxboi16 Just leave the manufacturer's build and supply buildings. Let them make stuff you might need and move out. Store or destroy everything else.
Message 174 of 174 (563 Views)