Re: Regions - Feedback

by cyrildeabt

Original Post

★ Novice

How will I be able to unlock more production slots in the Green Valley factory?

Message 141 of 174 (1,151 Views)

★★★ Novice
Spoiler
To be honest I didn’t like this update.
Message 142 of 174 (1,073 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What a pointless game this has become with the addition of regions.

I stopped playing three weeks ago and freed up a whole lot of time.

So glad I never spent a cent of this game.

Message 143 of 174 (956 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am actually enjoying the new regions concept. I had pretty much completed capital city before new regions came along so this gives me a way to keep building. There are a couple thing I think I would like to see though. 

- being able to build epic building in the nee region would be nice. Or maybe some sort of epic buildings with a twist maybe.

-Would be nice to still get some coins for regional upgrades and taxes of some kind would make sense. 

- would be nice to be able to view all of a players regions when visiting. If I see a nice secondary city I tend to wonder what the first one looks like. Wish we could flip thru and view them all. 

Message 144 of 174 (896 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

That update is nice, I love the new region, or at least the green valley... Who need the dry canyon hm ?

It would be great to be able to put services buildings in the storage, then be able to place it in the new region.

It was a pain to pay again all the services at start while in my main region I had too much of it.

Thanks !

Message 145 of 174 (863 Views)

★ Guide

I love the new regions. I see people complaining about how the currency works but I seem to have the opposite problem. I have a lot of regional currency and nothing to spend it on. Perhaps start having region specific buildings: entertainment, landmarks etc.?  

Message 146 of 174 (811 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Definitely good idea, I'd love more regional buildings !
Message 147 of 174 (1,059 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello @cyrildeabt I’m really impressed with your post that how easy you’re ready to craft same items to build building and keep doing everything all over again and again in every region.

Message 148 of 174 (1,052 Views)

★ Novice

Regions are great but 10000000 population is toooo much to get into the last region come cut that in half also very disappointed in Frosty Fjords hardly any building room there and I was looking forward to a place with snow

Message 149 of 174 (900 Views)

[ Edited ]

Simcitybuildit 

Message 150 of 174 (893 Views)