Re: Regions - Feedback

by forestdf

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@kfancypants001

So you won't stay stuck in a bubble during war, unable to repair due to request for regional items you don't have made or don't have access to, try recycling the repair request (click the icon with two arrows chasing each other). You only have to wait five minutes during Club Wars, and perhaps this will result in a repair items list that doesn't require any regional items, or hopefully an item that a teammate has to give/sell to you.

Hope this helps!

Message 111 of 174 (1,714 Views)

★★★ Newbie

While I like the idea of new regions, I would have appreciated more expansion opportunities in our Capital Cities. Many similar games have tried this approach in the past and ultimately lost users, not made more revenue from the App Store. For now, I’ve bulldozed my residences until we are given a way to actually MAKE money ( regional currencies) or CONVERT tax revenue from our Capitals to our regions. Great idea guys but I sink enough money into maintaining one city. I’ll patiently wait for updates and announcements that will help us...not ultimately make us spend more real money for play money. Sorry EA. 

Message 112 of 174 (1,696 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can confirm what's the feeling in my club: people are simply run away. Update can be exciting, but the implementation resulted to be useless, boring, too hard to handle. weaker player are so penalized that only players with money or chests are enjoying it

Message 113 of 174 (1,679 Views)

★★★★ Novice

After a week with the expansions I seem to have come to a full stop.

I diligently crafted items to use and sell while saving up 5000 leaf simoleans to purchase the storage facility.

As I crossed the 4900 mark the pop up offers stopped and now the only way for me to make any dough is by demolishing then rebuilding buildings.

I need to do this now in order to make any dough so I can purchase a larger food market to support the new buildings.

I have enough expansion items to open a new area but why bother if this is the whole point of this expansion.

Too much grinding for pretty much no payout.

Waste of time, done with this game.

Thanks EA, you blew it.

Message 114 of 174 (1,637 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Judging from the amount of people complaining that they are stuck and cannot repair war damage or upgrade buildings because it requires an item from a locked region ...

I get the feeling that many do not know there's a refresh building plans option?

Message 115 of 174 (1,623 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Me too, I agree, and now I am getting bombarded by feedback from everyone else not happy... Really over it.

Message 116 of 174 (1,618 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a query I hope someone can help me with on the new regions.

I have a good Simoleon balance so decided to buy the biggest electricity, water, waste management, sewage systems I could and yet when I had people move into homes I had warnings that there wasn't enough sewage for instance, so when I had capacity of 120 and demand was 10 I was being asked to provide more? Why?

Similarly when I placed a regional food shop on the map, the area it said was covered by then wasn't when I built another house?

As for the ability to convert SIM cash into regional cash it would be nice but doubt it will ever happen. I had to spend real money to get dollars to then buy regional cash just to stop my rating falling from 100% to 0% and I guess at the end of the day that's what the game makers want.

Message 117 of 174 (1,648 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've been playing this game since a couple of months after it came out and have yet to spend a penny. This game became a dead end for me with the Regions. Aside for now being held hostage in order to complet CoM tasks and rebuilding Disasters there is no point  as far as I can tell to keep building. I just knock the same building down and keep building just to fee the monster. The rest seems pointless unless you enjoy slogging along crafting.

Has anyone reached a point when new goods are offered in the store and factory?

Message 118 of 174 (1,635 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
No. I have spent real money and am at a dead end. Trying to spend the SimCash, but will then delete.
Message 119 of 174 (1,622 Views)

★★★★ Novice

After nearly two days I finally have had two offers to buy my crafted, regional items. Hopefully this will continue so I can continue to play and expand.

Message 120 of 174 (1,615 Views)