Police

by jgpage43

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Police

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi—has anyone else noticed that this game is extremely pro-cop? Even in the latest wake of police murders of POC? Why hasn’t this been addressed? Why am I being asked if  I “love the sound of police sirens”? Why is literally every city leader I’ve encountered—ironically, besides the police—white? What’s going on here?

(CM: Edited thread title to be within the rules)

Message 1 of 3 (611 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Police

Community Manager

Hi @jgpage43,

Thanks for asking. The pop-up speech bubbles that show remarks from your city folk appear for all the additions you add to your city including the police force. Other examples include the city folks commentating on the firefighters, schools and the parks you add as well to name a few. They serve as a means of letting you know you're city is coming along great and how your residents are feeling with the growth of your city. I can understand why the conversations relating to your in-game's city's police could stand out now with all things considered and I've forwarded your feedback on. 

We're always actively moving forward with our games, and always pushing for diversity within the worlds we all create and love. The feedback shared with us helps us do just that so thank you for sharing yours. 

Take care. 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (506 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
@jgpage43 kind of funny. They need to defund the police depts, but then crime would go up and people would move
Message 2 of 3 (529 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @jgpage43,

Thanks for asking. The pop-up speech bubbles that show remarks from your city folk appear for all the additions you add to your city including the police force. Other examples include the city folks commentating on the firefighters, schools and the parks you add as well to name a few. They serve as a means of letting you know you're city is coming along great and how your residents are feeling with the growth of your city. I can understand why the conversations relating to your in-game's city's police could stand out now with all things considered and I've forwarded your feedback on. 

We're always actively moving forward with our games, and always pushing for diversity within the worlds we all create and love. The feedback shared with us helps us do just that so thank you for sharing yours. 

Take care. 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 3 (507 Views)