Re: Please stop using real money for even a month

by Duckups

Original Post

Please stop using real money for even a month

★★ Guide

I'm so full of this games support. Honest players still getting banned for winning too much and never using real money whereas in war, players that get millions points average can keep playing.

I have screenshots of all the clubs I have reported and sadly almost nothing has been done. If there's cheater items used in war it should be auto defeat and auto golden chest for opponents.

For example war I'm in now player who had 3000 points was removed and there's ones closing 300k. Only mags and sb used...

I wouldn't be so mad unless banning honest players at the same time. 

Can one put club codes here or is it naming or shaming? Maybe at least the top clubs as they are already visible for us. There are many clubs raising back to top making 10 millions points in war. Why? I don't really know...

Message 1 of 6 (1,159 Views)

★ Guide

Also, Simcity is so much better without war:

No more interactions with hackers.

No need to log in at inconvenient times.
No need for many war items therefore a more manageable inventory.

Far more available simoleons, literally switch from budgeting to a massive surplus.

Loss of 1 to 3 CoM tasks per week is irrelevant to completing the monthly track.

The game is so much easier and progress doesn’t slow. 

If you’re playing war because:

You feel obligated to your club.

Think it’s good at progressing anything other than war cards, which are only good for yet more war.

Find it acceptable a single 10% upgrade takes 2 hours of play every day for 18 months (1000 hours).
Dream of a future date when war is hacker free and you’re the only ace left standing...

Time to reevaluate.

Message 2 of 6 (1,101 Views)

★★ Guide
@NerfProbe You are so right! Though I'm competing seriously at com and that's the only reason I'm doing wars these days; you can't win without doing those tasks...

I was war lvl 15 less then a year ago. For anyone not trying to get big prices in com your solution is more then great!
Message 3 of 6 (1,033 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Penakyna Keep reporting. It's working most the time
Message 4 of 6 (998 Views)

★★ Guide
@NerfProbe This hit home HARD for me. Almost all of these apply to me (excluding the last two)...So, yes. Even without the last two, it may be time to reevaluate.
Message 5 of 6 (765 Views)

★★ Guide
@robotechnology80 This should be pinned up for new players. I'm actually going to do something about this.

It's clear EA allows cheaters so that honest players would use real money trying to compete. Not even I would need months of monitoring before banning obvious cheaters to gain the info how they are cheating.

It has been long clear to me but I hope more people would actually think this from economical point of view and make their own conclusions.
Message 6 of 6 (710 Views)