Please fix low price of fish soup region item.

by BlazinsZ

Original Post

Please fix low price of fish soup region item.

★ Pro

I would like to make another post, but I think it has been suggested many times to create a use for the currencies of the regions, the CoM they ask to convert these items in these currencies at every moment, but there is no use for them, simply in the storage and in the regional building. This makes converting these items into these currencies only loss of income for your city,  and time. but since I want to have a good position in the CoM, I am forced to do that.  I had no problem with this, if there was a good incentive, some decorative buildings for each region that only use these coins. That in the first place.

Second, there is no way to make money with the '' Fish Soup '' of the Frosty Fjords region, Why should there be an item that is only loss? the only solution is to convert it into regional currency, but that, as I explained earlier, is another worst loss.

To make this Soup you need:

2x Fish (Each fish, max price: 30, 30x2 = 60 ). 

2x Cooking Utensils (Each cost 250 with max price, 250 x 2 = 500 )

1x Vegetable (Max price: 160). 

It takes 1h36m (if you have you Fish Marketplace totally upgraded, 3 stars) to make one soup!

But!!!!!, when you want to sell one soup, the max price of that is 400 coins... 

so... ? can someone explain to me the meaning of this? Why would I want to make soups? because the deliveries ask me?  Has no sense, it's a waste of money to make that product,

It is preferable to sell the ingredients, to make the soup (also waiting for the 1h36m).

i mean, sell 2 Cooking Utensils can give you more money than that Soup.

60 + 500 + 160 = 720 + time spent = at least 800 or 900 should cost a single soup. 

in the images I show the respective prices

Message 1 of 1 (1,154 Views)