Please add ‘Vote to remove player’ to squads

by navychris87

Original Post

Please add ‘Vote to remove player’ to squads

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

We constantly play squads and randoms always screw us over. They purposely try to make use lose. We should be able to vote to remove players. There are 3 players so it would always be a fair vote. Im tired of randoms geiefing and making me lose my streaks.

Message 1 of 4 (792 Views)

Re: Please add ‘Vote to remove player’ to squads

★ Expert

Hi Chris,

I’m a little confused on what you shared, can you elaborate a little further? It begins when you shared “randoms always screw us over”...who are these randoms and how do they screw you over? I don’t understand why you need to vote to remove someone, and what do you mean “there are only 3 players”...appreciate the clarification. Thanks.

Message 2 of 4 (729 Views)

★ Novice

Sorry for the late reply, I never saw the response. When I said "randoms always screw us over", I meant that when you search for a squads match, you get place on a team of three users to go against 3 other users. Well, my friend and I will play and have to search and get a random player added to our team. Well 9 times out of 10 we would get someone that would join our squad and they would purposely try to make us lose by running around the field, running backward, etc. Essentially, they would intentionally try to make us lose. If there was a way to remove this player, we could have a fair chance to still win the game. 

Message 3 of 4 (602 Views)

★ Expert

Thanks Chris, sorry for my confusion...thought you were referring to the war game in Simcity Buildit.

Message 4 of 4 (585 Views)