Penalties for remaining bubbled

by tttony1973

Original Post

Re: Penalties for remaining bubbled

★★★ Newbie

One major improvement I would suggest is with regards to war. My club has been in a situation where by during war we put all enemy cities under a shield and there'd be literally no one available that we can attack. Its the 3rd time this has happened to us, we are facing the situation right now. So we have to wait for at least one of them to repair and often they do not. I suggest there be some kind of policy to counter this, its a clear TKO so at least when it happens make the war end automatically so we can progress to the next war. Or have a 1 hour timer for the club with all cities under the shield and if one of them cant repair within that time they forfeit the war. Honestly its annoying to have to wait for them to have a city to attack. There should also be a heavy penalty for cities that are TKOd and prices for cities that win by TKO

Message 11 of 12 (480 Views)

Re: Penalties for remaining bubbled

★★★★★ Newbie

Bubbling is a cowards strategy. It takes the fun and excitement out of a war. Instead of battling it out there's a whole day or more of just boredom. This is obviously a problem I'm hoping the developers will fix.

Message 12 of 12 (349 Views)