Re: Only one dozer blade in 3 weeks....

by EverestTZ2

Original Post

Only one dozer blade in 3 weeks....

★ Apprentice
Seriously this is getting very annoying.

I am absolutely unable to expand without spending real money.

The GTHQ has been completely empty in terms of expansion parts and even storage expansion parts.

Message 1 of 5 (610 Views)

★ Guide
That's odd I see them often and sell all I get. Storage ones are there I have leveled from 250 to almost 300 in the last couple of weeks, that's roughly 400 storage items i managed to buy! Happy buildingStandard smile
Message 2 of 5 (579 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Even in global trade I've only seen one in the past few weeks, and it was sold by the time I could get to the city.

Message 3 of 5 (570 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Chaffin94 wrote:
Seriously this is getting very annoying.

I am absolutely unable to expand without spending real money.

The GTHQ has been completely empty in terms of expansion parts and even storage expansion parts.

Are you on a limit budget that can't afford to get those Simcash packs every time you need them?

Message 4 of 5 (531 Views)

★ Guide
There are a few options, one of course is to keep going and play it out. Another is to friend someone who is less than level 15 and get them to buy items and sell them to you privately. The third option is what I did, I reinstalled the game and did all my expansions under level 15. It's a hard decision when you are in the 30s with 600k population, but I am glad I did, now I am level 65 with 1.6 million population and have spent $0. Cheers and good luck! Standard smile
Message 5 of 5 (523 Views)