Re: One of my war opponents suddenly became a pile of rubble. What happened?

by PinnacleValley

Original Post

Accepted Solution

One of my war opponents suddenly became a pile of rubble. What happened?

★★ Guide

Just curious if anyone had encountered the same thing as my team. Halfway through war, one of the opponents suddenly turn into a pile of rubble (see below picture). And their 11-men team became 10.

I had informed EA about it, but no news from them yet.

Anyone has any idea on what had happened?

9FCB17FA-AE1D-4289-8EAA-99EDB41CA5A0.jpeg

Message 1 of 6 (839 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

The City has been banned for hacking/cheating. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (814 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

The City has been banned for hacking/cheating. 

Message 2 of 6 (815 Views)

★ Expert

Hey GM,

I certainly suspect that’s the reason...but it certainly looks like a crime was committed. It kind of looks like J6NiceL went all “nice” on the mayor and exclaimed here’s what happens when you cheat on me and pounded them beyond recognition....

OK, probably not but an appropriate punishment for the banned city might be to leave them open the entire war game with no energy so they can suffer the pain of their indiscretions and the club pays a price and is held accountable as well. I’m sorry, that’s not very tolerant of me and offends the poor misunderstood banned city and their club...I guess that’s right up there with “naming & shaming” and I can expect a visit from a CM or a hero anytime now.

Just trying to lighten things up a little guys...GM & J6, ya’ll have a great day!

Message 3 of 6 (805 Views)

★ Guide

Very very funny!  If they were cheating, they deserved it. Have yet to figure out what constitutes cheating. We play honestly, don’t know how to cheat if we wanted to. 

Pile of rubble is appropriate!  Should have been lit on fire...  just sayin... lol!

Message 4 of 6 (795 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@PinnacleValley 

Lol I love your vivid description of what had happened.

And yeah, EA CSO had just contacted me and confirmed that the city is a cheater.

And what’s more, the entire opponent club was frozen. None of them could attack us and repair after the cheater’s city got pounded flat lol We got lucky that the cheater was banned before any real damage was done to my team.

I definitely like your idea of leaving the opponent open to attacks while having no energy to attack us.

I’m really glad to see EA really doing something about those cheaters. It’s a good day for us legit players!

Message 5 of 6 (780 Views)

★ Expert

That’s great to hear! I know both you and GM have a great sense of humor so I thought I would entertain myself for a moment.(glad debfer had a laugh as well). Actually my in jest comment might have some potential to dissuade some of the cheaters...they get caught and embarrassed at the same time in front of their peers...and the club falls back, Heaven forbid not out of the top 100.

Good to here EA is quietly addressing the issue one at a time...I suggest they rethink the naming and shaming concept in a situation like this, they are not naming anyone just a pseudo title of an imaginary city. Then share in this forum the city was banished for cheating. It has potential and quite frankly at no risk.

Message 6 of 6 (765 Views)