Re: None is buying my products

by SIMRADICAL

Original Post

Accepted Solution

None is buying my products

★ Guide

Non of my items are being bought by anyone they have been in the global for 5 days. I placed them at global along withalong with 5 breadroll the bread rolls were bought but non of the items were bought please help(they were exorbitantly priced but a five day delay in buying it!)

Message 1 of 5 (2,584 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

I got it . It was The problem with advertising.  I advertised the breadrolls but not anything else. 

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (3,193 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

That sounds weird, Daniel should buy anything unsold after some 24hrs. If I were you I'd send in a ticket to the support or get a chat up with them to see if they can find out what's wrong.

/Stykex

Message 2 of 5 (2,568 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Are the products definitely advertised? I had a similar problem until I realised that they weren't being advertised for sale. I had only been listing one sale at a time so they were automatically advertised for free, but when I listed more than one sale at the same time only the first one I submitted was advertised.

You have to wait 60 seconds between each submission if you want the free advertising. The best thing to do is go back into the marketplace and open one of the items you're listing. If it's not already adveryised there will be an option to select free advertising for 12 hours. Then wait 60 secs and do the same for the next one.

Hope this helps (and makes sense). My first post so not sure if screenshots are allowed, if they are I'll try and add some to show what I mean.

Message 3 of 5 (2,560 Views)

★ Guide

I got it . It was The problem with advertising.  I advertised the breadrolls but not anything else. 

Message 4 of 5 (3,194 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

You got it. Now Sell, Sell, Sell !!!

Message 5 of 5 (2,397 Views)