No to shield buster

by grandvalley01

Original Post

Re: No to shield buster

★★★★ Novice
@grandvalley01 I absolutely agree. At least make the buster a limited amount. This is taking the fun out of war
Message 51 of 138 (1,699 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@fatadani1109 wrote:

It is impossible for a player to have many items, being difficult to achieve, only cheating

Buying 100+ slots in the store doesn't cost that much. Filling these slots with 500+ war items doesn't cost anything but time. Experienced players using farming clubs and feeder cities can do this very fast.

EA, please stop this farming and feeding nonsense and a lot of the complaints about cheating are gone.

Message 52 of 138 (1,684 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Superpraesi yah, you're right about collecting items, but even though is impossible for an ordinary player to achieve for example "500 galons + 100 health kit" (to launch 100 shield busters, and yes, it happens with my club) + hundreds (literally, hundreds) of binoculars, fire hydrants and anvils to launch hundreds of magnetism.

Hell no! , war lost the fun, war lost the fun specially because even with players acquiring hundreds of those items above if you have a good start strategy with your club you'll have success to defend and win, but now with this crap disaster and cheaters along the game (even "legal" cheaters with the feeder cities) the war lost it proposal.

NO FOR SHIELD BUSTER

[]'s
Caffaro
Message 53 of 138 (1,681 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@fatadani1109 

I had reported several hackers a year ago, and guess what, they are still around lol

If EA is not going to do anything about them, we just have to let the hackers have the fun with each other instead. Make good use of those hackers to get war stuff instead. Strike a deal to have open war with them. Since they can attack non-stop, it’s golden opportunity to harvest war stuff from repairs. I do this every time when I’m up against hacker teams. So I’m actually pretty fine with fighting a team of hackers (not the lame 1 cheater + 10 feeders team) since I gain something from it.

Btw, I no longer report them.

Message 54 of 138 (1,659 Views)

★ Pro

@Superpraesi wrote:

@BlazinsZ 

An easy solution I have already suggested a long time ago could be:
Don't allow any player to carry war items and war simoleons from one club to another. The war items should not only be related to a player but also be related to a club. When a player leave a club he will lose his war items and simoleons. When the player goes back to the club he will get his war items and simoleons back. This will prevent players for playing in a second club, only to farm war items and simoleons.

I disagree, this may work for war cash / points, but no with items, A1, A2, A3, A4 are dead, in fact, I get more war parts in A5, and when I have many, I can go to spend them in A1, since I can't be attacked in the A1, unless I plan an `` open war '' with an enemy club that decides to attack me in A1, A2, A3, A4. 

Remove Shield Buster, and use your suggestion, clubs will continue to maintain 1 active player 9 feeders.

The reason why players had 1 only active and 9 feeders is because:

1. They get attacked a lot, while others 9 cities stay bubble, so they receive a lot of items (Since that Shield Buster erradicate)

2. They have more targets, since the others 9 cities doesn't attack, you have a plenty green just for you, this only one guy can end up claming almost all silver chests, while the team with 10 real players have like 8000, 12000, 16000 or even 14000 and lose next chests just because the only one guy in the other side already did his game.  Probably as i said, the 10 real players won, but the boring war is like less 50 000. 

Actually, if we can't go out of the club for parts and war cash, being in a club where you are the only one that can go out and receive all parts is the one of the two form remaining to get parts fast. The second one is a open war, wich your suggestion does not demolish, unfortunately. I mean, if I lose my items when i leave my club, then i can plan an open war in that club anyways, I joined a group of facebook, and they always doing open war there, i saw the posts everyday of a lot of people, no matter the Arena, they just decide to push the war button at the same time and done.

We have a secondary club, no matter how many times I go there, I never receive parts, I know that I have to use my coins if I want to claim the `` cheap '' chests in that arena.

And another thing to remember, the overwhelming and suffocating storage problem is in purpose, EA is giving offerts about buy storage pieces all the time, do you really think they gonna give us an extra place to have our items? because if you can leave your items in the club, no way, your ruining EA plans lol. For that reason, I think EA will never consider this. From what I see, the strategy is to create more regions, more items, so that it is difficult to have everything and so you decide to spend money when you need something (because you had to release it because you had no space).

Message 55 of 138 (1,632 Views)

★ Pro

@Superpraesi wrote:

@fatadani1109 wrote:

It is impossible for a player to have many items, being difficult to achieve, only cheating

EA, please stop this farming and feeding nonsense and a lot of the complaints about cheating are gone.

Complaints about cheating will disappear when EA erradicate cheaters. Most of the big parts come precisely from the cheaters.

As I said in another post, when a cheater team is matched with honest players, they know they won, they just fight with other cheaters to see emotion. So that with normal players (we don't have a chance to win) they only do open wars to have some fun. I had many open wars with those, repairing on jp, no matters how many you attack they, they only throw magnetism, over and over again, and the quantity is stupid, you need like storage of 700 to being able to launch that much, Also is easy to say how hard is to find fire hydrants, like only one building give you fire hydrant while the rest are ducks and others items, in my club we end up sharing ammos, ducks, propellers like crazy, I'm wondering, what they do with all the war items that are not used for magnetism? Me as a player struggle just putting a cheetah on my shops to have nails, planks, measuring tapes, a lot and also for my club, and still we repair really slow and have to go to our friends cities to pick sharing items, asking in chat, finding in market, and my storage is now in 530 if you think I'm like 120 lol. But they don't struggle never, no matter when, you just bubble they and they repair all in less 10 seconds, during the whole war. LOL, next time and going to make a video to show here because is hilarious, also they have a lot of magnetism, also they have place for like more than 200 ducks, also they have all items that buildings use to rebuild, and also they have discord, and you can contacting and they say '' oh yes with do this because is the only form to play this game at this point, if you want we can share you'' no man, It's disgusting (and this is the friendly one, others just laugh and say hahaha report us if you want, EA don't care, you fool, if you don't do this, you can get to leaderboard''. It's stupid, but do you know the most frustrating thing of all this? that you know the game @Superpraesi  but imagine the guy you that sent the email (EA) is like a guy they put there to attend emails, and you have to explain this to him LOL, and he's like just giving the generic response '' oh looks like you think you find a cheater, don't worry, we apreacite and we want the game clean, thanks for contacting us'' I really denounced the first 3 I found, then from there simply if we found a hacker enemy, we simply received items. we don't care anymore.

And this is the part when this generate another problem, because honest players also get a bunch of items from illegal players and this isn't our fault , so when we had an open war with these guys (no matter now if you say: huh they are cheaters, let's stay bubble, because they can use shield buster now, so if you don't enjoy the free parts, what do you do? are you in a corner like an anger one?), the next honest players you are going to fight... poor they, are going to feel the unbalance,  they wonder how these players have 200 cans and 400 medikits? and they don't have lvl 15 magnetism, they looks like honests, how?

If there were no kind of cheater, then the game would be fairly balanced, even with this new shield buster. Since is really hard to find cans now, they are like fire hydrants, I mean, for honest players, they need to do a lot of deliveries and have luck with damage buildings, in my club we use them now only for this (Bye Flying Vu or plant monster, this is sad because i remember using green cash to buy Flying Vu Cards lol, and now i need to preserve cans, so I'm not upgrading this anymore, sniff) , even with the whole club working on that is hard to spent so many cans, so the shield buster need to be use carefully,  I've also seen how the enemies have a hard time launching it, but of course, you find the cheater and ... things broke again.

In conclusion I think:

EA should clean the game, so no cheaters, so no unlimited parts around the game.

EA should fix the umbrella (Someone in the group of facebook contacted EA and they responded isn't a glitch, Shield Buster is like a ''No one can stop it'' disaster. They made it in purpose, and i think was a really bad idea.

EA should consider increasing time of some booster, like freezes, 5 minutes? with this new shield buster that is useless now.

EA should consider separate wars, things we are like 2 kind of players, so we can start an arcade war (no shield buster allowed) , or a lignthing war , or a no hiding war (with shield buster allowed) so everyone is free to choose their place to play.

For god sake EA should erradicate coins as a reward, oh my good, we spend a lot of coins doing the deliveries, and turns out that we open one chest is 3500 coins, seriously?

Level should be fit by Arenas, i mean, A1 only can accept disasters levels up to 3, so if you have level 15 magnetism, you still do 390 damage if you are playing in Arena 1. This is a simple obvious thing in every game that exists, when you level up, you fight experts players, you aren't allow to play againts noobs or new players or your rewards are reduce in purpose to encourage you to find real opponents for you... a big problem that this game have, is that a big guy can leave a club and go to a low arena to destroy innocent new players, that is wrong! (If you return to A5 you again can do you respectively damage for magnetism lvl 15, do not panic)

EA should remove war tasks or at least give us an option to decide if we can merge both things, because having fights againts players that just starts war because of COM and don't fight like us is killing the game too.

I can agree with war cash is about your club, but items, hard to control, but I can suggest war cash only for one club too. 

EA could have made the medikits be achieved in a different way, they did not unfortunately, but can be fix it if we want to conserve shield nuster, I mean, every 30 deliveries you can get a medikit? or... you can only buy it from the store and costs 4000 war points, or... when a player stay bubble more than 10 hours, you receive a new war currency, when you have enough (many enemies players bubbled for 10 hours) you can purchase medikits for that... But really, how is now: i have like 20 medikits already... oh my god.

That's what I would do if I worked with EA,  then I would read the bunch of complaints. LOL Standard smile  but I think if it would be better than it is now

Message 56 of 138 (1,624 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@BlazinsZ 

There are many points in your post #55 that sound very illogical to me. Don't think this complicated.
If no player is able to carry war simoleons and war items from one club to another club, the farming of war simoleons and war items in other clubs than their main club is stopped immediately, that's it. It will work for war items as well as for war simoleons because farming this stuff is stoppable. Not stoppable are the farming of disaster card levels because it wouldn't be fair to take the card levels away only because a player is changing the club.

You wrote:
A1, A2, A3, A4 are dead, in fact, I get more war parts in A5, and when I have many, I can go to spend them in A1, since I can't be attacked in the A1, unless I plan an `` open war '' with an enemy club that decides to attack me in A1, A2, A3, A4.

What do you want to say?
The farming of any resources take place wherever the action take place but also where it is easy to reach the farming goals. What do you want with many war parts in A1?

You wrote:
Remove Shield Buster, and use your suggestion, clubs will continue to maintain 1 active player 9 feeders.
The reason why players had 1 only active and 9 feeders is because:
1. They get attacked a lot, while others 9 cities stay bubble, so they receive a lot of items (Since that Shield Buster erradicate)
2. They have more targets, since the others 9 cities doesn't attack, you have a plenty green just for you, this only one guy can end up claming almost all silver chests, while the team with 10 real players have like 8000, 12000, 16000 or even 14000 and lose next chests just because the only one guy in the other side already did his game. Probably as i said, the 10 real players won, but the boring war is like less 50 000.

I disagree, 1 strong and 9 feeder is a bad strategy to farm war items. It is mainly used to farm war simoleons with a very positive side effect of making many points for chests.
The only active player in the team has to spend more war items to get the lead than he gained from the repairs. He uses only boosts from his feeder cities to save his own boosts.

You wrote:
Actually, if we can't go out of the club for parts and war cash, being in a club where you are the only one that can go out and receive all parts is the one of the two form remaining to get parts fast.

Using 1 strong and 9 feeder as a main club to climb up the ranking is no longer functioning as soon as the other clubs with same ranking has also high level disasters.

You wrote:
The second one is a open war, wich your suggestion does not demolish, unfortunately.

Open Wars has been played by people who don't want to play a strategic game or by people who abuse these Open Wars to mainly farm points to level up their disasters. I do not think, that a strategic thinking club, has played Open Wars with their main club and risked the hard earned ranking points.

You wrote:
And another thing to remember, the overwhelming and suffocating storage problem is in purpose, EA is giving offerts about buy storage pieces all the time, do you really think they gonna give us an extra place to have our items? because if you can leave your items in the club, no way, your ruining EA plans lol.

You misunderstood something. I have never suggested extra place for items in the club. No extra place at all. The only difference would be, all the war related stuff, that is still be stored in your own city, would disappear as soon as you leave the club.

Message 57 of 138 (1,594 Views)

[ Edited ]

Simcitybuildit 

Message 58 of 138 (1,587 Views)

★★ Guide

No chat with opponents available yet. I just put on my city description that I will repair on jp and requesting them to attack me. When war starts, I show that I mean what I say by repairing on jp.

Message 59 of 138 (1,575 Views)

★★ Guide

@Superpraesi 

I like how you wrote “don’t want to play a strategic game” rather than “don’t know how to play a strategic game” lol

Message 60 of 138 (1,569 Views)