Re: No doctor vu items..

by Persipan

Original Post

No doctor vu items..

★★★★ Novice

I realize people like the disasters again since you changed how keys are rewarded, but now there are no vu items available in gthq.. Not only that but chat bubbles aren't even rewarding them. I am a big vu player. I love making disasters happen... Now I can't. Every time you guys think you fix something you make something else worse. I have actually paid real money for this game, because I thought it was worth it.. I am starting to regret that. I shouldn't have to spend the sim bucks I buy, on vu items.

Message 1 of 22 (53,972 Views)

★ Guide

People should be careful what they wish for. Everyone was complaining that all there was in the GTHQ was Vu items. Now that we get more keys with the disaster challenges everyone wants them and now there aren't any (I havent had a problem getting any though). EA didn't break the game. The items are just harder to come by because the people need them and are not going to sell the as often as they have been.

Message 2 of 22 (53,892 Views)

★ Guide
Yup you are correct everyone is using Vu items now instead of selling them
Message 3 of 22 (53,826 Views)

★ Novice

How rare do Dr. Vu's items pop up from the conversation bubbles? Because i am not getting any from the bubbles nor can i find any in GTHQ!!! Can they really be more desirable for everyone than the beach extension items so that no one really sells them???

Message 4 of 22 (53,821 Views)

★ Guide

I have trouble getting Vu items in the conversation bubbles. I also have trouble getting the snorkeling mask for beach expansion. I have 15 of the wheels and life rings but damn I can't seem to get the mask. And they are rare to find in GTHQ.

Message 5 of 22 (53,774 Views)

★★★ Novice
No problem getting Dr Vu itemes I have bought 8 gloves on GTHQ today and seen quite a few batterys and remotes
Message 6 of 22 (53,745 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Antokram wrote:
No problem getting Dr Vu itemes I have bought 8 gloves on GTHQ today and seen quite a few batterys and remotes

Remotes? I've seen 2 in a week. I sell gloves all the time. I have 30 and don't want to use up any more space on them. Got about 20 batteries.....all useless because I have no remotes.

Message 7 of 22 (53,619 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I've never built Vu's tower - I just sell any Vu items I get - but now you mention it I can't remember the last time I got one; they seem to have stopped altogether for me.

Message 8 of 22 (53,563 Views)

★ Guide
I often wonder if things pop differently in different time zones, perhaps EA creates equal amounts of items, but pops them at different times so depending what time you play is relative to what you see most.
Message 9 of 22 (53,503 Views)

★★ Apprentice

You know what, I don't see them in the marketplace anymore, either. As in, not 'I very rarely see them'; I literally don't see then at all. I'm wondering if they've tweaked the game so that people who don't build Vu's tower don't get or see Vu items anymore - which would reduce the number available to everyone else in the marketplace, since those people just immediately sold them on.

Message 10 of 22 (53,453 Views)