Re: No any reaction from technical support

by OompaLoompaLand

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No any reaction from technical support

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi, all  

I had informed technical support about few issues with cheating. Our club spent a lot of time to be on top. We had 2 wars with the same cheater's club. 

Could somebody explain me how it's possible? Why EA not able to block this club? 

You could see video about cheating below 

[Removed by EA_Mai: naming and shaming]

Numbers of my provided tickets are 373950 and 372964 

I don't receive any answer from technical support.

Message 1 of 11 (3,972 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice
Current club is blocked.
Thanks EA!

View in thread

Message 8 of 11 (4,287 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

My club has also been matched up against the same cheaters, even after we reported them. We have come to the conclusion that they don’t actually do anything about cheating reports. That is my personal opinion based on the fact that no action was taken after our first round of reports. All we got from EA was a scripted response saying this,

Hey Mayor, thanks for contacting us.

We are always interested in hearing your reports when it comes to other players, you guys are our first point of information when something or someone seems not quite right, so thanks for that!

We have passed on the details you have submitted to the development team for investigation. The team will first check to see what's going on and then take any action where necessary once the cheat or inappropriate content has been confirmed.

It is extremely important to us that our players feel protected while playing, we want everyone to play fairly, and co-exist happily and peacefully within our game.

Rest assured we will get to the bottom of this and anyone found to be in breach of our terms of service or operating out-with the designed functions within the game will be handled accordingly.

Message 2 of 11 (3,747 Views)

★★★ Newbie
We have seen evidence one city from the club has been removed. However the club is still active and many have reported it. For many wars. Perhaps EA / T20 dont care or worse can't beat this hacker.
Message 3 of 11 (3,683 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Received answer for my ticket #372964 is
... bla bla bla
We will not be able to report the results to you according to the privacy policy .

wtf?
Current club is on 1st place now.
Message 4 of 11 (3,622 Views)

I find it amazing that the club in first place only has 10 members !
Message 5 of 11 (3,600 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I had discussion with president of that club in fb.
Link for his page is
[Removed by EA_Mai: naming & shaming]

Message 6 of 11 (3,594 Views)

★★★★ Novice

He told me that he is working in EA technical support. It means EA is not able to block such club. 

Message 7 of 11 (3,587 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Current club is blocked.
Thanks EA!
Message 8 of 11 (4,288 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

He has another club already. Called [Removed by EA_Mai: naming & shaming]. 50000 with movie monsters in the first couple minutes.

Message 9 of 11 (3,380 Views)

★★★ Novice
They are in battle now with only 4 members how. Is that possible? EA doesn't care....
Message 10 of 11 (3,189 Views)