New Club Wars inactive members rule

by ORD312

Original Post

Re: New Club Wars inactive members rule

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

My club recently completed its first war with the new knock down rule. We are in arena 5 so we had the 4 hour knock down timer.

We played against a team who were in a time zone about 8 hours behind us, so when we were asleep, they shielded us all in the middle of the night. My team are mostly in the same country, but we have a couple of players in another country that are 2 hours ahead, so they were able to wake up and unshield just before the timer ran out. But then the opposing team just shielded them again so the timer started all over.

I do like the idea of the knock down, just not 100% sure about it yet, especially in a team from mostly the same country.

Message 21 of 24 (549 Views)

★★ Guide
@BlazinsZ "Remember, there is no booster that...allows you to repair your city..."

By Jove, I think you're onto something, there Wink
EA, can we get a booster that repairs all damage in one swipe? (Of course, collecting all the repair items simultaneously, as well)
Message 22 of 24 (519 Views)

★★ Guide

@BlazinsZ 

I actually think tentacle is the most useless instead. Use too much energy and too many war items. I got enough cards to level it up from 2 to 6, but I didn’t bother to.

Message 23 of 24 (455 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Tentacle is easily the most useless. I don't think I've ever used it.

Not in Kansas is actually a really good attack for new players that don't have a lot of items. I personally don't use Magnetism that much, because I'm always so item poor. B Movie Monster is my best use of items vs points.

And on topic... I think this rule will be more useful for the lower arenas with all the inactive cities. We have an international club (Arena5), so we're unlikely to be timed out in 4 hours. Then again next war we might, because the opponent is so much stronger than us that we might forfeit 

Seriously this game needs to match better on team war average. Our war starts in 6 hours and it's already lost. Let the big teams fight the big teams

Message 24 of 24 (401 Views)