Re: New

by SimCityAbdul

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My SCBI Tips For You

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Hello. So I want to tell you some tips for SimCity Buildit.

We all need these. We all need help. So here are some tips!

• #1: Always buy the biggest of each service. In the long run, buying the biggest say power plant, lets say you built the Nuclear Power Plant. It will give you 60 Energy(IDK) to build 60 more Residential Zones or 30 Paris, London and/or Tokyo Homes or 20 Omega Buildings. The biggest one will give you more for less space.
  • #2: I recommend building Residential Zones. Not Tokyo, Paris, London and Omega homes. They may look tempting but say you have 1 Normal Residential Zone and One Tokyo Zone. The Residential Zone would need only one service as opposed to the Tokyo, London and Paris Zones as they ask for 2 services. 1 Residential Zone would give 1836 Population and Tokyo(Best out of London and Paris) gives 2240(IDK). 2 Residential Zone would give 3672 population for 2 services whlie 1 Tokyo Zone gives 2240 Population for 2 services.(Over time this will start to fail as you will have no land to expand)
  • I will keep adding later.

Peace,

@SimCityAbdul

Message 1 of 3 (1,519 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Apprentice
Hello @PinnacleValley ,
This was aimed at newer players and you are right, everyone has their own taste on how to play SimCity Buildit. I do not partake in CoM that much because I don't play much so I don't have much experience with CoM. I was yes, thinking from an economic perspective. New players might find this good as starting off with 25k isn't very much. So they would need to save up and build their Simoleons. I agree with you about CoM, as you need to sometimes upgrade say an Omega Zone for CoM. So this really depends on how you play the game, what your own objective is(Build a nice looking city or fit the most population in my city) and how much you are online. I made this as tips that I found useful playing the game.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (1,894 Views)

All Replies

★ Expert

Hi SimCityAbdul,

Thanks for sharing you insight - there are many ways to play the game based of individual inclination. I do question a couple things shared. I believe the best advice is buy what you can afford and build your city accordingly. An example of where bigger is not always better is the police station, while it is true the police precinct provides a larger cover area (24 x 24) for 36k than a basic police station (12 x 12) for 21k - it may be a better use of resources to purchase 2 basic police stations (6k more) and provide more flexibility (no need to cover parks, schools, etc.) and they fit better in communities. Also, as the Maxis Manor becomes a viable option for your city you have greater flexibility in moving a basic police station or even replace the police station with the Maxis Manor (same footprint).

You’re correct in building residential houses only from an economic perspective, but if you participate in CoM you will limit yourself greatly. Once again it’s a personal perspective, I have all types of residences and have attempted to build communities within my city with appropriate parks, landmarks, etc. Again, it’s personal taste. 

Message 2 of 3 (1,488 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Hello @PinnacleValley ,
This was aimed at newer players and you are right, everyone has their own taste on how to play SimCity Buildit. I do not partake in CoM that much because I don't play much so I don't have much experience with CoM. I was yes, thinking from an economic perspective. New players might find this good as starting off with 25k isn't very much. So they would need to save up and build their Simoleons. I agree with you about CoM, as you need to sometimes upgrade say an Omega Zone for CoM. So this really depends on how you play the game, what your own objective is(Build a nice looking city or fit the most population in my city) and how much you are online. I made this as tips that I found useful playing the game.
Message 3 of 3 (1,895 Views)