by SkeeterMark

Original Post

Re: Mayor’s Club - Not great for trade deals

★★★ Newbie

Where do you find the mayors club?

Message 11 of 15 (932 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Mayor's Club is operated on the island out from the Shipping Dock.

Message 12 of 15 (870 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Wow, thanks for sharing. I have been playing this game for awhile now and started a club. I was frustrated over helping club members, I didn’t know who was receiving my help, if it was the person who requested or someone else. When a request would come up I would tell them it was there and at a reduced price, i wouldn't hear back so I never knew, I figured different time zones were an issue. I always wondered about achieving neighbors like Daniel’s city, so thank you for explaining that, I’m not very Facebook savvy, so that will be a challenge. I currently won 2 nd place in a mayors challenge, but I have noticed I did all the work, there were three others who may have done one challenge for 2000-3000 points but nothing compared to my 67000, I have come to the conclusion they do just a little so they will get the prizes at the end, the rest of my members are inactive. I enjoy the game, but do not fully know it and I guess as a president I have failed my club by not knowing the game enough. I just discovered the forums this weekend.  I am looking to leave my club and find an established club that could use my help, just checking into how to leave a club I started. Thanks again, very enlightening!

Message 13 of 15 (683 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Beep come join us at (Canyon Lands)  We are more then 50% active right now and growing fast.  Hope to see you soon! 

To leave the club you can simply go into the chat area and click on the upside down exclamation point in the top right.   It then says "leave club"  Click that and you will be out.

Message 14 of 15 (676 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for your help RupSims, I followed your helpful instructions and was able to leave.  Thank you for your invitation, I would be interested in joining your club, I have over 1,200,000 population and just recently took 2nd place in the contest of mayors, I think you might find me to be quite an active player,  I love this game and play it in my spare time, I especially enjoy the CoM and like the challenges of reaching the higher chest rewards, so I think I will be helpful to your club.

I’m going to spend a little time redesigning my city before I join, it’s a bit of a mess right now. I hope you will have an opening still available when I’m ready.

Message 15 of 15 (671 Views)