Re: Mayor challenge - regional simoleons

by GermanMayor1982

Original Post

Mayor challenge - regional simoleons

★★★ Newbie

I am finding it really frustrating with earning regional simoleons for a mayor challenge. It takes forever to earn them even with the export hq. Please lower the amount of regional simoleons needed to do a task. 

Message 1 of 11 (4,292 Views)

★ Novice

I absolutely agree with this.  these tasks are very much a time waste compared to others.  

Message 2 of 11 (4,199 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I actually reported this last time. Got even an email back that they were looking into this. For 2500 pts it would take 75 upgrades or so. With the HQ, if it isn't on cooldown, still takes about 50 upgrades. Very very annoying!
Message 3 of 11 (4,172 Views)

★ Pro

i agree in this, is a pain.... 

When you do Airport, you just can go and produce the items they asks, but this regional Exports wants Storage pieces, so, what should i do? when this asks for a lock or camera, what do you want me to do? we don't have a form in this game to make those in any factory or in quests, just of popping clouds in buildings and have the luck to receive one, so  these tasks take away too much playability of this game.

You need Airport items --> do airport deliveries

You need regional items ---> make those in factories in regional areas

You need gold keys ---> launch Vu disasters

You need war items --> do war deliveries

You need normal items --> make those in factories

You need storage pieces --> ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Message 4 of 11 (4,151 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah that's insane!  I like the original way it was done.  You could just get it from offers in your city.  A couple of offers would do the trick.  Now it's just impossible 

Message 5 of 11 (4,104 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This needs to be changed still.

Message 6 of 11 (3,910 Views)

★ Guide

Sell regional items to bots. At least 3000 regional simoleons in 20 minutes. 

Message 7 of 11 (3,869 Views)

★ Novice

Are you referring to the pop-up offers in the regional cities?  If so, how on earth do to get 3000 simoloens in 20 minutes?

Message 8 of 11 (3,721 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

I guess we are misunderstanding the word ''bots'' ??? can be... because 3000 in 20 mins... for me it's takes like 12 mins or more to one of these pops up. Also you need a lot of cheetah if you want to sell like 100 regional items for these tasks, that are so common and if you have more regions, dayun... wasting like 300 space just to be prepared for this task for com... mmm , and these items  are hard to find in the market.

I don't know, maybe he'll explains his comment, lol.

Message 9 of 11 (3,688 Views)

★ Pro

Oh wow, does anyone else see crazy numbers in my name? or is only me and my computer? 

Message 10 of 11 (3,680 Views)