Re: Maximum Storage and War Card Level?

by CrazyBob727

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Maximum Storage and War Card Level?

★★★★★ Novice

Hey. What is the maximum storage level? This is me asking without the regional storage stuff. And what is the maximum level for every war card? I'm pretty sure it's 18, but I just want to confirm.

Thanks

Message 1 of 27 (9,952 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@CrazyBob727 

You and he may be right. I've not seen that yet though. 

Sorry for the bad info. 

View in thread

Message 4 of 27 (9,926 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@CrazyBob727 

Storage maximum is currently 700 without added regional storage (or added temporary storage won in Mayor's Pass), and war cards max out at 15 for now.

Message 2 of 27 (9,935 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks. My club president said that he saw a guy who had a few lvl 18 cards though.

Message 3 of 27 (9,929 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@CrazyBob727 

You and he may be right. I've not seen that yet though. 

Sorry for the bad info. 

Message 4 of 27 (9,927 Views)

★ Guide
@CrazyBob727 Next time have them screen grab and blur out the personal info, and post, would love to see if that is legit or not.
Message 5 of 27 (9,869 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@CrazyBob727 

@Mikika214 

I'd be interested in seeing a screenshot too. (Without personal info, of course).

Message 6 of 27 (9,843 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Good point. He did say that back then war cards were easier to get or something... idk

Message 7 of 27 (9,816 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Maximum Storage is definitly higher than 700, because I have 760 without any bonus storage during competition. I did notice that I currently have 800 including 40 in bonus storage and the option to increase capacity has gone away. This may also be because i have 3 additional cities too (maybe they add an extra 20 per city to the maximum?). So the answer is, as best as i can tell until the bonus storage disappears, the max is 800. I have 760 non-bonus storage but the option to upgrade did not disappear until i just hit 800 including 40 temporary bonus storage. Will update when temp storage drops off.

Message 8 of 27 (9,671 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@TVarkus 

To clarify my answer above:

Maximum storage is 700 for Capital City, plus 20 additional storage slots for each region, plus Bonus temporary storage won in Mayors Pass.

Please do let us know here if you are able to upgrade your storage after the temporary storage goes away.

EDIT: The reason we say it this way and don't say the max is 800 plus Bonus temporary is because not all mayors have all, or the same number of regions unlocked.

Thanks!🙂

Message 9 of 27 (9,662 Views)

★ Novice

I currently have 2 regions and I'm blocked from further upgrades at 720.... No bonus right now as CoM season pass ended....

Message 10 of 27 (8,835 Views)