Re: Master list of prices

by DTAC

Original Post

Master list of prices

★ Apprentice

I'm attempting to put together a cheat sheet for pricing (default /max) with all the multiples up to 10. Still have more items to add, but at least it's started. You can check it out here. http://www.simcityplanningguide.com/2015/01/simcity-buildit-price-list.html

Message 1 of 5 (6,221 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Not bad. I was thinking the same thing myself just just for myself so this is great. Looks like you are as far as I am in the game so no spoiler for me! lol

Message 2 of 5 (6,188 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for putting this together UnicivilEngineer, much appreciated.

Very impressive site you have there too Standard smile

Message 3 of 5 (6,154 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for putting the list together. Another list I would like to see is building sizes, costs and coverages. I am considering trying to lay out the city on paper and rebuilding, but te wacky sizes and coverage areas are making this very tough. 

Message 4 of 5 (6,151 Views)

Hero (Retired)

john16309 wrote:

Thanks for putting the list together. Another list I would like to see is building sizes, costs and coverages. I am considering trying to lay out the city on paper and rebuilding, but te wacky sizes and coverage areas are making this very tough. 

Czeuch's already compiled a list of most buildings (beating Raven_Darkstorm in the process). It can be found linked in Czeuch's Tips and Tricks Sticky thread but for ease of reference, I've attached it as an image below. 

Message 5 of 5 (6,141 Views)