★★★ Newbie

Brauche Nachbarn bitte 

Punisher

2103158536 ist meine ID

Danke

Message 911 of 920 (2,544 Views)

Re: Game Center IDs

★★★ Newbie

@fOrsum2oks2x pplease add me as neighbor.

Message 912 of 920 (2,285 Views)

Re: Game Center IDs

★★★★ Novice

I can't see a + symbol when I go on friends??

Message 913 of 920 (1,960 Views)

Looking for neighbors

★★★ Newbie

New to SimCity Buildit. How do you add neighbors without FB?

Message 914 of 920 (1,761 Views)

Re: Looking for neighbors

★ Guide

Hello @joyous2203 

Facebook is the easiest way to add friends. I think it is possible to do it using Google play and Apple but I am unsure how and Facebook just seems like a better option. 
If you don’t want to use Facebook because of privacy, you could just create an account for no reason other than linking the game and adding friends.

If you want to avoid Facebook entirely, you and your friends could join a club together which would let you visit each other and the other club mates. The only problem is, joining a club requires you to be level 18 so you can’t visit low level cities.

Good luck!

Message 915 of 920 (1,722 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@hotdog9wiki Thank you SO much for responding to my question! I think the easiest way will be to just have a FB account for gaming only. Once I create the FB account is it easy to add neighbors who play the game?
Message 916 of 920 (1,692 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@joyous2203 

Once you make a Facebook account, add your friends who play SimCity Buildit on Facebook. (Here is a Facebook help article about adding friends) Then go into SimCity Buildit and tap the friends icon. Next to Daniel’s City there should be a Facebook button. Click on that and login to your Facebook account. Once you are logged in, it should display all of your Facebook friends next to Daniel.

Unfortunately, there is an issue currently with some people’s Facebook friends not appearing. You can see SimCity Buildit address the issue here. If you are also affected, we will have to wait until they fix it.

Update: SimCity Buildit has fixed the issue with friends disappearing. You can see it here.

Hope this helps!

Message 917 of 920 (1,671 Views)

★★ Apprentice

So I am one of those simcity buildit players that DOES NOT USE FACEBOOK due to personal reasons.

When you describe the opportunity to join a group & enjoy friends through the club, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I DID.  

Please explain the difference between having friends vs belonging to a club.  I’m just looking for clarity…

Message 918 of 920 (790 Views)

Re: Looking for neighbours?

★★★ Newbie
@AmelieEA I need moony
Message 919 of 920 (708 Views)

Re: Looking for neighbours?

Community Manager

Hi Mayors,

This thread is now closed. We've opened a fresh space to add your friend request posts and add new neighbors in game. A new thread should make it easier for you to find current active Mayors looking to connect with others. We'll do our best to set-up a new thread each year for the same reasons. 

To head over to 2023's 'Add Me' thread, click this link: https://answers.ea.com/t5/SimCity-BuildIt/2023-quot-Add-Me-quot-Thread-Find-New-Friends-Neighbors-in...

Thanks and happy building o/

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 920 of 920 (2,324 Views)