★★★ Novice
Please add me for 15 people mission Standard smile

15 people = 30 cash

Have a nice day.

https://www.facebook.com/luka.anton.549
Message 892 of 920 (1,521 Views)

Re: Looking for neighbours?

★★★ Newbie

Need neighbor's please add HellBoy level 31. Would prefer active players for war and if somebody could help me with Omega items. Thanks!

Message 893 of 920 (1,357 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

[Removed by CM]

Message 894 of 920 (1,323 Views)

Community Manager

Please don't link to personal accounts @hendrikhalkow.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 895 of 920 (1,297 Views)

★ Guide

There would be room for you in OUR club. We’d love to have you. Please check us out!  Circle of Friends. We are private, but you meet qualifications. 

Mae are currently in War, and will be taking a week off from War, but we are very active, and are a GREAT team. We rule with a “Majority Rules” approach and every voice counts. 

Mae help and encourage each other in all areas. 

Come check us out!

Message 896 of 920 (1,246 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi all. Can you guys add me to your neighbors for sim city SimCity BuildIt i am playing every moment i have. Thanks

Message 897 of 920 (1,158 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Suggestion:  this is another thread dated 2015.  Make a new thread dated 2019 because the game has been updated and there were no wars back in 2015 lol.

re: I do not want neighbors because the nw region where I am assigned; the people/players do not know how to act nor how to be a good neighbor. lol.

example: a good neighbor does not demand nor request a whole shipment of 20 items in one request.  a good neighbor also does not request my whole inventory of items whether it is 10 or 20 coffees or creams.  a good neighbor does not harass me by sending a request for 5 lightbulbs (whilst there are over a dozen cities selking same lightbulbs at trade depot) that I do not have nor have intention of getting it for him. go get a life plz omg. lol.

Message 898 of 920 (893 Views)

★ Guide
To get to a current thread skip ahead to the latest page, then you may need to go back 1 page or maybe 2. Pretty sure that part is up to you. (You will see page numbers at bottom.
As far as teammates requesting trade items, keep in mind they are not requesting ALL of the specific item from you. That is a call that goes out to all of your team.
No one should request the whole task. Perhaps he is also a newbie?
I need to add here you do NOT HAVE to stay in a team you do not like! There are other teams that I’m sure would be happy to have you and treat you with respect! Keep shopping for new team. What are your levels?
Oh, I should also add here that when computer KNOWS you need something that item becomes scarce or non-existent when you go shopping. Same for him. So when you can see lightbulbs and you can buy them for him, he is not able to see them to buy. That is why he is asking. I my team we refer to it as “frozen out of lightbulbs”. Whole team comes to aid. The store you see is NOT the same store he sees. His has NO lightbulbs.
Hope this helps! Gaming should be fun!
Good luck!
Message 899 of 920 (882 Views)

★ Guide
Omega items are not tradeable. You may not trade, borrow ot buy. Those are only available through the omega store. Teams can’t add you. You need to shop for teams.
Message 900 of 920 (888 Views)