Re: Looking for neighbours?

by grandmadebnc

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

does anyone have an idea how to add friends? Please me as a GC friend. I'm very active on SimCity buildit

my city name is xthron and my Gams Center name is xthron58

Message 881 of 920 (2,208 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine - cavel_pasu

Message 882 of 920 (1,952 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

please add me, GC: joelymar luvcity, level 60 mayor. thank you

Or please add my club "Club Warriors 101" #JCSGLS. We are active in war and challenge. 

Message 883 of 920 (1,802 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Christian Warriors 

Message 884 of 920 (1,638 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Plz add.. MrSeker1981
Message 885 of 920 (1,263 Views)

★★ Novice

How do I add friends? I went to Game Centre in the settings (on an iPad) and there is no function to add friends - well not that I could find. 

Thank you

Message 886 of 920 (1,208 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi, everyone!

From what I have read, Gamecenter friend functionality was removed in a previous version of iOS. You can no longer add friends in the Settings >Gamecenter >Friends menu. The only way to add friends, unfortunately, is through Facebook. Once you friend a player on FB, go back into SCBI, tap the settings icon, log out of FB (if you were logged in already), and log back in to allow the servers time to update. Then, when you tap on the friends icon in SCBI, it will refresh and show the new neighbor(s).

As an aside, I REALLY wish EA would have its own player ID system for adding friends and NOT rely on FB integration.

Hope this helps

Message 887 of 920 (1,153 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for your answer. 

Message 888 of 920 (1,127 Views)

[ Edited ]

Simcitybuildit 

Message 889 of 920 (1,109 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the idea, but we are a no-war club, and many people don’t like that restriction. Plus I thought having friends as well as a club would increase the number of people I can contact. In addition, it’s quicker to click on the friends tab to visit a city than have to go in through the club set up. 

It’s nice to have multiple options. 

Message 890 of 920 (1,097 Views)