Re: Game Center IDs

by angeldelacruz59

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Looking for neighbours?

Community Manager (retired)

Greetings Mayors, 

This is the centralized "Looking for friends/Add me" - thread, for Mayors who want more neighbours and trade partners. Please post all your requests in this thread instead of creating a new one. 

Happy building! 

Message 94 of 920 (49,159 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Looking for neighbours?

Community Manager

Hi Mayors,

This thread is now closed. We've opened a fresh space to add your friend request posts and add new neighbors in game. A new thread should make it easier for you to find current active Mayors looking to connect with others. We'll do our best to set-up a new thread each year for the same reasons. 

To head over to 2023's 'Add Me' thread, click this link: https://answers.ea.com/t5/SimCity-BuildIt/2023-quot-Add-Me-quot-Thread-Find-New-Friends-Neighbors-in...

Thanks and happy building o/

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 920 of 920 (2,334 Views)

All Replies

Game Center IDs

★ Apprentice
Hi! I'd like to have friends in this game. My ID is: hoybabae. Kindly leave yours and i'll add you. Thanks!!!
Message 1 of 920 (51,191 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mine is : dgbrt
Message 2 of 920 (51,141 Views)

★★★ Newbie
*Shonsue*
Message 3 of 920 (51,113 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My Game Center id is !-<Perdiga>-!
Message 4 of 920 (51,092 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Add me: NuuuuL

Message 5 of 920 (51,081 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How do I add you? Mines Mommyedge
Message 6 of 920 (48,020 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Mine is: MeherSom

Message 7 of 920 (48,005 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
Just go to game center then select FRIENDS then select the + sign then type in game center nickname of person youre adding. Once they approve your friend request they should appear as neighbors once you restart the game. Btw ive added you.
Message 8 of 920 (47,973 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Add me -UNKNO4N- and I will be happy
Be sure to buy staff from my city
Message 9 of 920 (47,953 Views)