Legit players are removed when they choose assignments with double points

by 1457699360

Original Post

Re: Legit players are removed when they choose assignments with double points

★ Guide
@Mahler1989 My friend I was telling you about got no answer from EA and it’s almost 4 weeks now- so she gave them a call, and was told that this is a developer’s issue and not a customer service issue. Hopefully she will figure out soon how to untie this Gordian knot...
So we have to be very careful with every new update it comes...
Message 11 of 24 (752 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue here, completed a task for 12000 points and got kicked out..

i was the president of the club, and now I have nothing...

Hope they can fix

Message 12 of 24 (730 Views)

★ Guide
@jpoosterom I managed to get back into the club by searching for it and rejoining. Problem is I am no longer president and all the points I earned before being kicked don’t count towards the club challenge. I reported the problem to help desk and got a measly 100 sim cash as compensation.
Message 13 of 24 (725 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Mahler1989  That is terrible... but ghe club is in war... so I can not get back in until The war ends

Message 14 of 24 (720 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It is unacceptable for a player to "fail" to do certain assignments or the design challenge for fear of going to NI. There are those who give back the city after an hour with 100 simcash of apology and there are those who do not. Is 100 simcash enough to apologize? I think not, many players are removed during a war, and their score can make a difference in winning a war .... EA you are a disappointment

Message 15 of 24 (695 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just received 100 green dollars in game for the trouble with a than you note... but no solution..

Message 16 of 24 (674 Views)

★ Expert

@jpoosterom  Did they restore your city in the mayor’s club? If so, are you seeing both your restored city and your prior city still as President in the club? If so, I have a solution.

Message 17 of 24 (660 Views)

★★★ Novice
@PinnacleValley Nope, they did give me 100 green dollars.. So they did not commucate anything.. Not even an explanation via the support ticket..

I will join my club tomorrow as member.. And will Continue the game.. I expected they would reinstate me, but no..
Message 18 of 24 (649 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Mahler1989 and i literally hoped this wouldnt happen again. ea has gotta up their game
Message 19 of 24 (632 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@jpoosterom  no, EA doesn't put you in your old club and  won't give you back the presidency. Surely your presidency has gone to a VP, so you can request it from him/her Wink

Message 20 of 24 (631 Views)