Re: Legit players are removed when they choose assignments with double points

by Mahler1989

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Legit players are removed when they choose assignments with double points

★ Guide

Hello everybody 

I have just been told that many legit players were sent to NI during war, when they chose an assignment that gives double points e.x. upgrade a disaster, monster sea attack etc. 

Since it’s not the double points last CoM week, is there a possibility to have a game bug at this moment? All players that were sent to NI could return back within a few minutes but they lost the war on the going... anyone has heard anything more about it?

Thanks 

Message 1 of 24 (2,520 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@1457699360 

Hi!

Wow! What a bummer!

It does sound like a possible bug, though I have not experienced it myself yet.

I've done war deliveries and monster attacks but no war card upgrades or war attacks.

Have you already submitted a ticket to support?

View in thread

Message 3 of 24 (2,503 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

A member of my club completed a 6000 point upgrade war disaster assignment and was immediately removed from club. They reported it to help desk and were able to rejoin after about an hour in limbo. After rejoining they told help desk the problem was resolved. A few minutes later they got an in game message giving them 100 sim cash as compensation for the problem.

Message 2 of 24 (2,505 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@1457699360 

Hi!

Wow! What a bummer!

It does sound like a possible bug, though I have not experienced it myself yet.

I've done war deliveries and monster attacks but no war card upgrades or war attacks.

Have you already submitted a ticket to support?

Message 3 of 24 (2,504 Views)

★ Guide
@never2old2game Well we got lucky because we found info about this problem in FB pages, so all our players were informed immediately & no one did that mistake 😉.

But unfortunately players from other clubs got banned as I said before & returned to the main server about an hour later, so all good- they just lost their wars...

Take care & happy building!
Message 4 of 24 (2,457 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@1457699360 The issue is fixed now yeah?
Message 5 of 24 (2,440 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is it fixed?

Message 6 of 24 (2,404 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@CrazyBob727  and @Zorkien 

I've been assured that this issue has been fixed. 

Affected cities were returned to the main server and mayors of those cities have been able to rejoin their clubs (when war is/was over) and each mayor affected received 100 simcash for their inconvenience.

It was a glitch and was fixed in about an hour or so. All good now.

Message 7 of 24 (2,398 Views)

★ Guide
@never2old2game Yes it was fixed! Got the same feedback from other players- they returned back to the main server an hour later with 100 SimCash bonus, as you said.

However the second glitch regarding Design Challenges seems to be active... a couple of players I know still waiting to return back to their clubs, while 4 others made it successfully last week. Hopefully soon EA will address that issue as well.

Happy building!😊
Message 8 of 24 (2,355 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@never2old2game Yep! Thanks! Hopefully something like this doesn’t happen again. But knowing EA, who knows what’s next lol
Message 9 of 24 (2,273 Views)

★ Guide

Here we go again. Just been kicked out of club after completing double point attack monster assignment. This is descending into the realms of farce and needs sorting out properly.

Message 10 of 24 (2,253 Views)