Re: Just a minor rant (sort of)

by FocalPointGroot

Original Post

Just a minor rant (sort of)

★★★★★ Apprentice

As most should have seen now, we are getting "the chance" to view a new commercial when making things in the factories.  Not surprised but it tends to throw timing off at times. The Rant part of this is I am so sick of seeing ads for "World War Rising".  Why a good game like Sim shows a low quality,  poorly made game of that caliber is beyond me.  That's all folks

Message 1 of 6 (1,258 Views)

★★ Guide
@cumpakabag I can sympathize. With any of the ads (not just these factory ones, but the three prize box version, too), I quickly tire from seeing the same ads over and over. It gets to the point where I start avoiding the ads (if possible), missing out on any 'freebie' prizes just so I don't have to see an ad for the 12th time in the same day lolz
Message 2 of 6 (1,220 Views)

★★★ Novice

How do you view ads in the factories?  I don’t see that option.

Message 3 of 6 (1,197 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

they pop up randomly when you are making products in the factory.  They are getting more aggresive too. First you could just X it out and you went right back to the factory but they now employ diversions when you click  to exit and you go to another page that keeps showing it with a timer.... Just like real life, we complain about things, they don't change and we finally accept it as the norm.  I see there is another thread with this subject now and they do not appear to be popular.

Message 4 of 6 (1,106 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

i do not get ads while working in my factories. guess i am lucky.

@cumpakabag  i would suggest ignoring ads which is easier to fix than my problem. it sounds like your device has problem not the ads. but if you want the free item you have to view the ad. just saying. good luck.

Message 5 of 6 (995 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Anyone else noticing changes in the ads?  I also notice that the ads that pop up across the city have stopped offering Sim cash (to me at least)

Message 6 of 6 (973 Views)