Re: Items for Storage expansion

by PinnacleValley

Original Post

★★ Novice

I don't have a feeder city and my storage is currently at 330. With 1 more lock to get it to 340. I am shooting to get to 500 and then can focus on other things. 

All l do is go to HQ and if an item I want is for sale great I tap on it, if there is nothing there I go to any city sometimes I get lucky and an item is there. Then I look around for the blue bubbles and tap those and I either have something I can sell or its something I need .

it can be tedious but it will be worth it once I max out my staorage. Then will get back to playing the mayors contest.

Message 11 of 17 (1,129 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

How painful.  If you had joined one of the groups in Facebook, someone would have given them to you in a minute or less. Besides there is one group that gives out so much storage, land, Vu, and burgers for free many times a week.  I suggest you join them so you don't waste your time searching. I know how difficult it is.  Also, you can become a helper yourself and help others who struggle like you. Try https://www.facebook.com/groups/WorldMayors

Message 12 of 17 (757 Views)

★ Expert

@CorellianNative  The solution to your issue is to join a helpful and supportive mayor’s club that focuses on sharing. In our club we have mayors at different levels that have different needs…some of us have played a long time and have maxed out our storage and inevitably when you don’t need something it’s always there. As an example, I shared 30 storage items (10 of each) this morning with a member of our club that’s building up her storage. This allowed me to free up space and for her to create storage space - a win - win situation, so to speak. On top of that, if you’re fortunate enough you might get a really great price…but that’s the seller’s choice. There is a catch to this type of club…you’re expected to reciprocate the kindness with other club members. Good luck.

Message 13 of 17 (749 Views)

★★★ Novice

Since theContest of mayors started the storage capacity increased to 500

According to https://answers.ea.com/t5/SimCity-BuildIt-General/Maximum-Storage-and-War-Card-Level/m-p/10265480#M1...

the maximum storage is currently 700.

Also note that:

• in each region you can build one extra depot which adds 20 storage; so if you have all 5 regions that's 100 extra storage space
  • in the free season pass: there are 10 - temporary - extra storage spaces
  • in the paid season pass: there are 35 - temporary - extra storage spaces

So absolute maximum right now is 845.

Message 14 of 17 (727 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My President has over 1K in storage.

Message 15 of 17 (710 Views)

★ Apprentice

I can definitely understand the frustration, as you gain experience and unlock production items the market becomes less populated by Storage and Expansion items. Slowing growth.  I found a few things helpful. 

1. Visit Daniel, it usually gives out S&E pieces.

2. Click those bubbles when you visit other cities. 

3. In the 30 second market window you can visit about 3 to 4 cities. When you S&E hunt, it helps to visit as many places as possible. 
4. Build that Neo Mall and Omega buildings.

5.Compete in COM, most importantly when there are Limited Time Events. 

6. Free stuff by “watching” ads. It know it’s not a great option but hey it works. 

Hang in there! 

Message 16 of 17 (649 Views)

★ Expert

@AmariM72  You may want to double check with your President…the number you shared and is highly suspicious. If it is correct, I strongly suggest you find another club quickly…this has hacker written all over it which puts the entire club at risk (each and every member) and it certainly isn’t a question of if it will happen, it’s just when.

Message 17 of 17 (640 Views)