Is there a way to build a specific skyscraper

by smelser1123

Original Post

Is there a way to build a specific skyscraper

★★★★ Novice
Does anyone know if there is a way that I want to build, let's say 1% skyscrapers, is there a way that I could make this happen or is it just buy a draw which skyscraper will be built? I have tried upgrading a building in the same place a 1% was built but when I got to the final upgrade it wasn't a 1% it was an ivory tower or one of the other skyscrapers
Message 1 of 4 (582 Views)

Re: Is there a way to build a specific skyscraper

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Have either education, entertainment, gambling, transportation, landmark or worship building in a centralized area for maximum reach. Anything built around it will become a skyscraper.

Message 2 of 4 (559 Views)

★ Guide

Looks at the building property value, if it's dark blue and it's Orange - luxury homes, you can demolish your existing building and rebuild. That's the way to do it. Or have Dr. Vu destroy them.

Message 3 of 4 (537 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
you don't get a choice of which skyscraper is built. Like the post before mine, I demolished all my smaller towers one or two at a time then replaced them with another residential building. It takes a while but after you have nothing but skyscrapers... your taxes collected will double as long as you have at least two service buildings and a park nearby. Tokyo buildings require three and at least one park. I personally don't build any entertainment or landmark buildings. It's all universities and parks. Population is @ 730,000 with taxes @ 20k/24hrs. ... At level 39. Check it out for yourself. You are welcome to add me as a neighbor as well. Currently my city name is F'N ROADS... F'N BROKE. cause with that update I still need over 1 million to max out the darn roads before I can begin building again.
Message 4 of 4 (532 Views)